Disciplinary Actions

Administrators will post news concerning the site here.

Disciplinary Actions

Postby lwf58 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:55 am

This thread will be used to announce the beginning and end of disciplinary actions. It will include who, why, what is being done, and for how long.
Last edited by lwf58 on Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
lwf58
Site Master

Postby lwf58 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:58 am

Fog3 was tempbanned for flaming another member of the list. The tempban was to be lifted on Tuesday, March 6th, but because the site was down while Stacy redid it and installed in on the new server, it had to be put off until today.

Fog3 has been reinstated as of this morning.
lwf58
Site Master

Postby Sunshine Temple » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:09 am

Neko Hibiki aka Cute Neko Hibiki aka Kitsune Kayde has been perm banned.

This is because of the response here

Reading the thread it is obvious what Hibiki does wrong.

Neko Hibiki has said he will not return ever, and I will take him at his word.

Given Hbiki's habit of using sock puppets and his distinctive style of returning. He is being banned as well. This person has a very long history of pulling this crap in forums.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby lwf58 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:09 am

MingShun's account with Fukufics has been deleted. This was by his request, due to personality conflicts.

If anyone wishes to contact him, he is currently active in the Lost Library forum. One must sign up for a Lost Library site account to post there.
lwf58
Site Master

Postby lwf58 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:37 pm

TMISGav has been permbanned and deleted. This user only posted two messages, and both were advertisements for eBay sales. The first time he was warned. The second time showed that he had no regard for the forum and its rules, since he did not ask permission from the staff.

We take our rules seriously around here, we do!
lwf58
Site Master

Postby lwf58 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:35 am

FOG3 and Kartoffel have both received a 5-day tempban for engaging in a flame war despite a warning to cease and desist.

They will be reinstated Tuesday, February 3rd.
lwf58
Site Master

Postby lwf58 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Fog3 and Kartoffel have been released from ban as promised.
lwf58
Site Master

Postby lwf58 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Okay. I guess enough is enough. Fog3 stepped into a fic search and used it as a soap box, used insulting phrasing to do so, and then directly insulted the thread owner when he protested.

If this were an isolated incident, that would be one thing, but it's been a trend in many of Fog3's posts. I cautioned him about how offensive his language has been to other members, but seem to have been ignored. His behavior has generated a number of private messages to me complaining about it.

All that right after coming off a tempban.

While I think Fog3 has a lot of valid points and contributions to add to this forum... it's no longer worth wading through the poor attitude that comes with them.

Fog3 is now permanently banned from Fukufics.
lwf58
Site Master

Re: Disciplinary Actions

Postby Pale Wolf » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Toushin has been tempbanned for about a week due to obnoxious posting habits (borderline unreadable, ideas were essentially uninteresting and had extremely little thought put into them to the point where they were often one sentence long, and posted in the wrong forum to boot), culminating in reposting the exact same idea twice: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4455

Ban ought to be lifted on November 10th.
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Pale Wolf » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Toushin has been tempbanned for three weeks. Same reasons as before - he posted a new thread again for the same idea. My apologies for not noticing it until now.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4628

I've merged all the threads into one. Ban to be lifted March 21.
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Comartemis temp ban until the 16th flagrantly ignoringan official warning.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Pale Wolf » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Toushin. Again.

Same offence as before, he posted a new thread to repeat a post, apparently word for word, that he'd already made. One month ban to be lifted on December 1st.

And making a note here - it's his last warning, if he does this again, ban will be permanent.

Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Return to Site Announcements