Demon Door Rp

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Demon Door Rp

Postby Rei-chan » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:14 am

Alright baseline rules before we kick this little rp off. Play your character, I don't really care if its someone new, your Spamville persona, or even how you choose to project yourself on the net. Just join in here shortly, we need all our players before the first world hop occurs unless you intend to rp as a character from one of the worlds we happen to land in. Now then, on with the show.
"Okay, so I sent out invites to everyone so they could come. Once they all get here, I will open up that dimensional gateway and we can have a visit from some of our favorite fictional people. Now then... hm.. was that eye of newt or a toe of frog? I really shouldn't have kept the notes on this in my own handwriting once they invented the typewriter, or at least converted it to English or something rather than sandscrit. Oh well, I am sure I will get it right when the time comes. Do it all the time." Rei nervously laughs while hoping everyone can make it so as to have a nice little event for the fukufics people.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Light02 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:14 am

A door appears out of nowhere in front of Rei. the door opens he can hear various sounds of mercy and the bubbly sounds of Mihoshi as Light stepped through, "thank god your invite came as it did I would of been stuck cleaning up after Mihoshi's romp in the lab, I know they are related but why did she have to end up with the short end of the intelligence pool."
Light, The New Avatar of Chaos
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:33 am

"I believe it was the bleach they used to wind up with blonde hair. Welcome Light, you are on time for the experiment. I haven't made one of these in ages so I hope I get it right. By the way, who is it you want to meet if this works correctly?" Rei putters about drawing the diagram on the ground in the shape of a door with all the runic and such writing all about it. "Hm.. I hope I had a saint's bone and no one tried to slip me rhino horn again, that was a disaster. Anyway, do you know if any of the others are coming?"
Princess of Charon
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Bliss » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:36 am

*Phades in* Hiiiiiii~~ *waves cheerfully* I'm here, although I did get lost along the way.. *pouts* These directions are hard to follow... and there was a sale at the mall and then I had some ice cream and then I saw Himi-chan... okay so I got really side-tracked... eh heh heh *rubs the back of my head nervously*
Princess of Nyx (Nix)
Saving the world, One Bishie at a Time

Rank Up! Spammaster Rank C by Himi-chan Sept. 5, 2007
Appointed 'Universal Translator' by Cybses July 22, 2006
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:38 am

"That's alright. I never was good with giving directions. ((OOC: Hint and warning that this spell is seriously going to go to hell quickly)) So who is it you are wanting to see if this works right?"
Princess of Charon
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Bliss » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:42 am

Ummmm... *shrugs* Does it matter? I wanna see Bishies~~ And there are so many... *sighs* I can't decide~~ I must see them all!! *Somehow the background changes into Mt. Fuji with splashing waves* Although Sephie is still my all time favourite...hmmm... though Cloud is pretty hot as well... *pouts*
Princess of Nyx (Nix)

Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Light02 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:02 pm

"eh I don't know maybe vist Macross 7 to catch a Fire Bomber concert or maybe remove that stick out of Zechs's prosteriour" Light said with a shrug as he watches Rei do his work on the magic circle.
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Bliss » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:32 pm

*I turn to Light-kun* Hmmmm you're a big Fire Bomber's fan or a Humming Bird fan Light-kun?
Princess of Nyx (Nix)

Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Light02 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:53 pm

"both actually Bliss-chan" he says with a smirk, "I just want to see if my theory that Basara does sound like Yoshiki Fukuyama instead of his normal speaking voice from the anime."
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Shadell » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:56 pm

"Any world with a lot of cool bladed weapons would work, I've been meaning to do some shopping lately" The voice came from behind Rei, specifically from the space slightly above her left shoulder. Or rather the mouth of the girl occupying said face. She absentmindedly brushed a few strands of her dark blue hair out of unnaturally pale face before continuing.
"Well, any place where I could kill someone interesting and rob their corpse would work I suppose..."
Prince(ss) of Europa.
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu on Friday May 23, 2008 7:33 pm
http://www.monstersgame.us/?ac=vid&vid=175018118
Shadell
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:04 pm

(A portal appears on the floor a la Disgaea 2, and with a burst of violet energy, I appear)
I decided to mix it up just a little bit....
So, how's it going?
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:12 pm

"Sounds good Shadell and Light. It is going well Mets. We are just about ready to activate this thing and see who will be coming out."
Princess of Charon
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Light02 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:45 pm

looks on in amazement at the portal Rei is building, "ooh...nice arcane portal you got going there."
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Bliss » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:46 pm

*smiles at Light-kun* I've been wondering about that myself actually, it'd be interesting to find out whether or not you're right Light-kun.
*grins as I wave at MetD-chan and Shades-chan* Heya Shades-chan, Death-chan, how's it going?
Princess of Nyx (Nix)

Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:47 pm

Bliss wrote:*grins as I wave at MetD-chan and Shades-chan* Heya Shades-chan, Death-chan, how's it going?

Not bad.
(My wings slowly unfurl)
So, any idea of whom we're attempting to contact?
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Next

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works