Demon Door Rp

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby Rei-chan » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:32 pm

*As the demon door closes on the group, Joker arrives in the room.* Quick find out how they got out of here, now. *Just as the agents begin to move in, the Heaven's Gate book opens and out pops a group of travelers and their leader, a rather oversized tiger.* Haskil: Clear the path while the magic is still flowing out around us now. *The fight begins.*
*The demon door opens and all those in Ebony's group find themselves falling toward a sea of trees.* Ebony: I hope everyone has studied up on their nature damage resistance.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:54 pm

(unfurls my wings, snagging Ebony and placing my temporary companion on my shoulder)
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:57 am

"RAYWING!" shouted Cam, casting a spell to save his life. Once the spell took effect, stopping his fall a few dozen metres above the trees, he moved to catch Bliss and Light before flying towards the nearest tree branch capable of supporting their weight.
"Does anyone know where we are?"
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:19 pm

Ebony:"Not yet. If it was night time I could make out the stars and perhaps figure out where and possibly when we are. I will say that it is probably not anywhere near the Europe or London though."
Princess of Charon
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Bliss » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:22 am

*was prepared to land... after all, a cat always lands on her feet, doubly so if you were a catgirl, before being caught by Camk-kun and placed on a branch* My, what a gentleman~~ *grins coquettishly* So.... *idly pulls out a knife and begins to toss it* any idea what we should do now? I highly doubt doing nothing would help us orient ourselves any faster...and I'm not sure if our entrance was witnessed by anyone or not.
Princess of Nyx (Nix)
Saving the world, One Bishie at a Time

Rank Up! Spammaster Rank C by Himi-chan Sept. 5, 2007
Appointed 'Universal Translator' by Cybses July 22, 2006
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:53 pm

(Lands on a nearby tree branch with Ebony)
Hmm.....
Anyone getting any of their magic back?
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Bliss » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:32 pm

*shrugs* I have limited access to my "stuffspace".... and... *grins and pulls out my Nikon* Look! Camera-chan can take wonderful photos of our excursion~~ *glomp and huggles my Camera-chan*
Princess of Nyx (Nix)

Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:13 am

Ebony: You should all be recooperating your energies now. I can tell that magic is fairly plentiful here. If I am not mistaken I am picking up some forms of demon energy so it should be safe to assume general magic is fairly common.
Princess of Charon
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Lord Aries Greymon » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:21 am

\has landed on his back, and is slightly disoriented/
"Oww."
"What happened?"
"..."
"And where's my pack?"

\gets up slowly, and begins a bush by bush search for his pack/
\finds it, by following the sound of the meter going ballistic/
Naval Warrior Lord/Lady of Io.
Schizotechnician.
Thermonuclear Firebug.
Character Dossier
Lord Aries Greymon
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:21 pm

Ebony: I also sense some divines as well. Hm.. ooh Ame is here so this must be one of those Japanese set animes. Perhaps we should find a town once we get out of these trees.
Princess of Charon
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Bliss » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:35 pm

*grins* Alright, I've gotten a feel for the magic here.... so I should be able to utilize some spells while I slowly 'harmonize' with this worlds particular elemental system... *shrugs and hops down from the trees, backflipping and landing lightly on all fours* So.... if we're in a Japanese setting.... would our appearances attract attention?
Princess of Nyx (Nix)

Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:47 pm

*Ebony in her human form.* I suppose mine would at least. You don't find many people with a tan quite like this one in Japan. I think Mets should be alright considering that her physical appearance's base is Japanese. How about everyone else? On the bright side, depending upong when we are I might have documents that will let us travel relatively safely and maybe even get some free room and board in some locations. I do hope this is during the Tokugawa's, I played a few different roles during this time. *Seems to be absorbed into the tree before pulling out from the base of it at ground level.* Might be fun to check up on the ninja clans while here as well.
Princess of Charon
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Lord Aries Greymon » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:45 pm

"Mine should. I'm basically European in facial structure, at least, that's what everyone keeps telling me."
"Hmm, I suppose my greatest problem would be my distinct lack of languages. I only know English, and only English/American customs." \shrugs/
"Oh, would any of you know how to fix this?" \pulls some pieces of a Longsword out of his backpack/
"If not, \pulls out a disassembled Repeating-Crossbow/ An Archer couldn't hurt"
Schizotechnician.
Thermonuclear Firebug.
Character Dossier
Lord Aries Greymon
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:44 pm

Well my boss could fix it in a moment, though it would likely wind up enchanted six ways from Sunday in the process. Everyone present and accounted for? We need to move, I don't want to know what local spirits and the like are out and about at night here in these woods. Its bad enough when those darn weasels start showing up.
Princess of Charon
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Lord Aries Greymon » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:48 pm

Rei-chan wrote:Well my boss could fix it in a moment, though it would likely wind up enchanted six ways from Sunday in the process. Everyone present and accounted for? We need to move, I don't want to know what local spirits and the like are out and about at night here in these woods. Its bad enough when those darn weasels start showing up.

Enchanted? How? \re-packs everything in his bag, mostly by putting the books in properly/
I mean, if it's just magical then that's fine. Have to make a Cold-Iron sheath though.
Schizotechnician.
Thermonuclear Firebug.
Character Dossier
Lord Aries Greymon
Prism Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works