Left4Fuku! [A Left4Dead 4Player CYOA Semi-RPG]

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Re: Left4Fuku! [A Left4Dead 4Player CYOA Semi-RPG]

Postby Pale Wolf » Sat May 28, 2011 6:39 am

Hm. Running on the board, play-by-post, I presume? Are sheets to be posted publicly, or PMed to you?

I'm not sure I grasp the stat system, though. You start with 50 points, one stat point is an increase of one for a stat, or two for HP. But what does it start at? If it starts at zero, the 100 hp everyone has would eat up everything. If it starts at 100-0-0-0-0, then... Zoey's 8-2-15-20 takes up only 45 points. Fishie's 15-15-15, and +10 hp eats up the appropriate 50 from a 100-0-0-0-0 start, though.

And, what value do Traits have? How is that costed or worked with? Secrets/Abilities are, I presume, handled mostly by player imagination and your adjudication?
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Pale Wolf » Sat May 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Hm. One question remaining. If we're trying to keep our secret ability secret... should we be posting character sheets publicly?

Setting-wise, Japan tends to be the safe option - it's an anime-based board so everyone has at least some vague idea of what it's like there, while the other ones don't necessarily have the media exposure.

Of course, in terms of practicality, USA, the Middle East, or Europe are likely the best options simply for availability of armaments.
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Seraph » Sat May 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Actually, isn't the USA the better option in terms of firearms availability?
Seraph
Initiate

Postby Spokavriel » Sat May 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Its nice to have an NRA.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Next

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works