Restarted Ranma RP

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Restarted Ranma RP

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:11 am

It was a beautiful day in the peaceful hamlet known as Nerima. Before you go off and say "Nerima, Peaceful?" Remember this, our intrepid young hero has not arrived yet. In fact, he will not arrive for two or more weeks from this day. This Nerima has not seen the chaos that follows Ranma, nor has it seen the devastation. Not since the days of Happosai has this town seen such chaos, but those days are long gone.
The sun beats down upon the soccer field at Furinkan High, on which a Horde of Boys lay in pain. Hurricane Akane had just gone through here, and their groans of pain just add to the plesantness of this beautiful, peaceful day.
What's this, a sickly lad casting a spell? Oh it must be Gosunkugi, his spells never work...
Gosunkugi finishes casting his spell, and as usual, nothing happens. He gets frustrated and throws the components down to the ground. Poor, poor Gosunkugi, will he ever learn? He trudges slowly into the school building on this beautiful, peaceful day.
The spot where Gosunkugi threw down the components is glowing... Did his spell actually work? No, it just created a vortex that spit six apparently unconscious humanoid bodies out of it, all of them with the same Ki Signature... Wait, they have the same Ki Signature as our intrepid hero... (Who isn't here yet, but don't worry, he will be...)
Oh look the people who came out of the vortex are starting to wake up...
Last edited by Sailor Sedai (Ellf) on Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby LiliandraNadiar » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:09 am

The blue-haird girl stired, conciousness returning slugishly as she started to push herself up.

"ugh... that's the last time we let Usa-chan cook, ok guys?" Ami mumbled before looking around and realizing that she was not in the Hikawa shrine with her closest friends and girlfriend. "Oh great, why does this always happen?" She sighed in annoyence.

Shifting to her knees while absently smoothing her skirt under, the Senshi pulled the Mercury Computer out and began a scan for energy sorces while she looked around for her bearings.

The school was vaugely familiar, but the 17 year old just couldn't place from where from her current location. A location that, she noticed, was occupied by several other unconsious forms. She crawled over to the closest to make sure none of them would need any medical attention.
When in danger, or in doubt;
Run in circles, scream and shout
LiliandraNadiar
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Tovath » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:27 pm

Ranma Soatome groaned as he woke up "I knew I shouldn't of had any of that drink that the Amazons had at their fest." He opens his eyes and looks around. "Hey looks like we finally made it back to Japan." then he notices that the only people around were not his friends, but some people who might look a bit like him maybe. Only one of them was awake though so he asked her "Do you know what the hell is going on?"
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much."
-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:10 pm

Groaning, Ranma slowly made his way to his feet. Looking around, he scratched his head. "Furinkan, eh?" Upon seeing Ami messing around on the Mercury Computer, Ranma was about to comment but then heard his voice coming out of another person.

"Do you know what the hell is going on?"

Upon glancing at the speaker, Ranma was flabbergasted. "I'm... over... there?" Shaking his head he looked around at the other unconscious forms and allowed himself to view their auras. "Me, me, me with a slightly Dark hue, and even Ami's me... wait a second....."
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby LiliandraNadiar » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:30 pm

Ami looked up from the redhead she was checking at the sound of a oddly familiar voice.

"Do you know what the hell is going on?"

Blinking, she turned and saw a mirror image of her guy form. "Wha...?" Before she could really place anything together, she caught movement from one of the others. Who turned out to be her guy form as well. Lifting the Mercury computer up, she rapidly typed out a series of commands to scan and display the aural readings of all of her erstwhile companions.

"This... this makes no sense..." Ami stammered seeing four copies of her own aura with varying accuracies from seventy to ninety percent match of her own.
LiliandraNadiar
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:56 pm

After hearing Ami's statement, Ranma smirked. "So even Ami Mizuno has no clue what's going on... Great. Wish I knew too. Hope this ain't like the Mirror clones."
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Tovath » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:24 pm

"Great so neither of you know what is going on either. Well let's hurry up and find a way back. I have to get back to my sister."
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Atlan » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:57 pm

"Ohhhhhhh" Groaned another Ranma as she sat up- only to be confronted with several almost identical duplicates of herself (and her much missed male form). "Where's Shampooo? And Ucchan? And where did you all come from? Has someone been playing with that stupid mirror again?"

Despite all the questions, she noticed one thing- off all the people around, her chest was the biggest. She smilled smugly.
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Dorin » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:01 pm

By far the youngest in this grouping of alternate versions of the same person, cracked open one azure eye and mumbled. Distinctly noteworthy was the complete lack of developed female phsyiche at all, this was a kid! (Are we entirely certain Gosenkugi didn't go raiding Negima too?) The blue orb moved slowly to study the other faces, seeing if she was spotted as being awake. In the commotion it might go as an advantage, but when did he ever have that kind of luck in an awkward situation?

After processing some of the conversation, she sat up and looked between them. There was a sharp mind hidden behind that rather lost gaze. The conversation flitted around for a moment, before she interjected.

"Excuse me...but why do some of you look exactly like the others? Isn't it supposed to violate some law of physics that the same person cannot occupy the same space at the same time?"
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Tovath » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:47 pm

"Beats me, they say if you see your doppleganger you will die soon, but I ain't dieing anytime soon." said Ranma who is in male form right now and so doesn't have a chest at the moment. "I bet this is Hera's fault."
-Hanlon's Razor

-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Atlan » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:37 pm

Large-chested Ranma-chan scratched her head in confusion. "Uhhhh.... ok. So we have two of me (who still have their guy form, those lucky bastards!) a brainy kid, someone who looks like Akane, and me. Why do we all have the same chi?"

She tried to ignore the fact that one of them was being called Ami. A short haired girl called Ami. The last thing she wanted was to be sucked into the Sailor Moon series or something- it was bad enough that Ukyo was so obsesed with it!

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Dorin » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:24 pm

The child sat up fully and frowned, glancing about. Her clothing was simple jeans and a contrasting shirt to highlight her eyes; hair in cute little twin ponytail style on either side of her head, held by simple berets. She'd might be a knockout...in ten years. The girl studies the one with the largest chest intently, chewing on her lip.

"Hmm..."

Then, when all frustration was mounted at what she was staring at, the girl poked the girl's chest a few times. Driving frustration levels higher.

"Soft..."

She comments absently before turning to...Ami, she believed she heard.

"What about magical energy? Something about the whole area is more super-charged with the after-effects of a large spell, but I can't tell precisely what."
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby LiliandraNadiar » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:29 pm

Ami looked at the girl and nodded. "I'm already scanning for residuals as well as local concentrations." There was a faint reddening across the girls nose after watching the red-head's little exam. With a mental shake of her head, Ami turned to the two guys.

"You both are Ranma Saotome I assume. It's a name I once had as well, and going off that and my normal," Here, Ami gave an annoyed frown, "Luck I'm willing to bet you two are Ranma as well." She addressed the two other girls.

Absently, Ami wondered if this was another opening move by a new enemy. Moving her hand carefully and without looking at the keypad, she set an additional scan for known signatures from the Senshi's previous enemies. She doubted she would get that lucky, but it never hurt to check.
LiliandraNadiar
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Atlan » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:28 am

Large-chested-Ranma-chan nodded poked the kid away from her chest. "Yup. Ranma Saotome, of the Saotome school of Anything Goes Martial Arts." She looked in irritation at the pair of Ranma-Kun's.

"We're gonna need to think of some new names," she started. " 'Cause with all of use using the same name, thing's are gonna get weird." She sighed, and gazed at the obstructions between her eyes and her feet. "Uh, I guess we can use the name Ucchan and Shamp's thought up for me- Temptress."

Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Dorin » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:01 am

The girl turned to the one with most unusual adjective for a name. She chewed on her finger again, thoughtful. "Recalling past experiences, and going by that moniker, you must play up your flirtation skills quite a bit; Mother must be proud..." She seemed to take a gleeful delight in baiting people, and who better than one's self to bait?

"Mother enjoys calling me Koumei. I prefer the handle, actually."
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Next

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works