Restarted Ranma RP

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby Dorin » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:20 pm

Shrugs, and rather than jumps, floats her way with the others. Actually a rather quick mode of transportation too. She settles down quietly against the roof, while eyeing the layout of this particular Nerima. Listening to the chatter, while her eyes seek out one of the most important things on earth. And right where she expected to find it, she licks her lips and grins. The icecream shop.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby LiliandraNadiar » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:28 pm

"Ummm... Ami. I know this might sound kinda stupid, but does the phrase 'Mercury planet power: Make up' ring a bell?"

Ami blinked at Temptress and sighed, she was doing that a lot with this bunch she realized.

"I'd hold off on those kind of questions, Temptress. You never know who might be listening." Rand interjected.

"Rand's right, but yes, it means something to me back home. What ever meanings it will hold here I can't say."

Well there's a depressing thought, can I even transform here? I could pull the Mercury Computer out of my Lunar pocket, so my henshin rod should still be there as well, just hope the planetary link either works across dimensions or I can get one from this one's Mercury. Assuming there was a Moon Kingdom here. Great...
When in danger, or in doubt;
Run in circles, scream and shout
LiliandraNadiar
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Atlan » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:30 am

"Rand's right, but yes, it means something to me back home. What ever meanings it will hold here I can't say."

Temptress groaned. "I don't supose you're gonna tell me it's from a TV show, are you?"
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:55 am

Rand glanced down from the rooftop, seeming to phase the conversation out, but went to the "Evil" Ranma's side. "Remarkable, isn't it? That we're here. I mean, alternate selves... hrm..." Snorting, Rand fingered the crystalline sword at his belt. "Wonder if this world is any of ours, but Kuno starting the Horde back up..."

Down in the courtyard, the kendo club could be seen going out for their daily practice and Kuno could be seen leading them.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Dorin » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:29 am

Koumei sighed, the conversation really seemed to be getting them nowhere. They would go one way, then go another. Typical of herself...or, alternate versions of herself anyway. "I don't know about you...but I'm feeling like a strawberry parfait about now. Maybe with a some soda and a cherry." She licked her lip at the thought, not breaking contact with the line of sight to the shop.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby lcpoketoon » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:39 am

:: A pair of softly glowing blue eyes watch the group of Ranmas' from the shadows of the roof. She had woken up on the roof an had seen the group below her. She didn't know where she was but it looked like Nerima, and that was strange as she had been in New York with her Clan meeting with Clan there. The fact that some of them look like her old self was also slightly annoying. She reaches down an smiles brushing her fingers along the pouches on her belt. If there was trouble she would be ready. ::
::LCpoketoon ducking under a car as things are being blown to hell around him::
LC> An you see Kids this is why you don't give rocket lauchers to catgirls.
[img=http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/489/1177093364737anonibjw5.th.jpg]
lcpoketoon
Senshi Cadet

Postby Tovath » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:27 am

LiliandraNadiar wrote:"Ummm... Ami. I know this might sound kinda stupid, but does the phrase 'Mercury planet power: Make up' ring a bell?"

Ami blinked at Temptress and sighed, she was doing that a lot with this bunch she realized.

"I'd hold off on those kind of questions, Temptress. You never know who might be listening." Rand interjected.

Ranma overhears this, "Hey if you're Sailor Mercury then that might be useful, if the laws of magic are the same here."
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much."
-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:53 pm

Sailor Sedai (Ellf) wrote:Rand glanced down from the rooftop, seeming to phase the conversation out, but went to the "Evil" Ranma's side. "Remarkable, isn't it? That we're here. I mean, alternate selves... hrm..." Snorting, Rand fingered the crystalline sword at his belt. "Wonder if this world is any of ours, but Kuno starting the Horde back up..."

Ranma snorted.

"I've dealt with alternates before..." He paused, thinking.

"But not to this degree," he admitted after a moment. "True alternates, rather than the mirror clones, is a bit staggering."

He smiled suddenly, but without humor.

"I suppose you're thinking of....breaking up his little plot?"

"I don't know about you...but I'm feeling like a strawberry parfait about now. Maybe with a some soda and a cherry." She licked her lip at the thought, not breaking contact with the line of sight to the shop.

Ranma sighed.

"Of course you are."

He glanced down at the horde once more.

"We really need to get some more intel on the situation, wherever we are."
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby LiliandraNadiar » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:24 pm

"Hey if you're Sailor Mercury then that might be useful, if the laws of magic are the same here."

Ami twitched slightly and glared at the boy, "I suppose the term 'secret identity' means nothing to you? Yes, I am Sailor Mercury back home, short blue skirt and all."

She looked back over at Kuno and his followers, "I vaguely remember that boy, Mako-chan kicked his ass in our regional tournament then he tried to date her. Glad I never fought him."

"I don't know about you...but I'm feeling like a strawberry parfait about now. Maybe with a some soda and a cherry." Koumei licked her lip at the thought, not breaking contact with the line of sight to the shop.

Ranma sighed.

"Of course you are."

He glanced down at the horde once more.

"We really need to get some more intel on the situation, wherever we are."

"Ok then, how about we go to the ice cream shop, get something to eat and work out a strategy? After all, we will need a place to stay and unless anyone of you can make money we will need to do something about our financial situations. Once we establish a base of operations, we can procure intelligence on both this world and ways we may depart it. What do you guys think?" Ami turned to look expectantly at her companions.
When in danger, or in doubt;
Run in circles, scream and shout
LiliandraNadiar
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Tovath » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:15 pm

LiliandraNadiar wrote:
Ami twitched slightly and glared at the boy, "I suppose the term 'secret identity' means nothing to you? Yes, I am Sailor Mercury back home, short blue skirt and all."

"They're kinda useless, Us having a secret identity didn't save Pops or Minako's parents. Besides I think everyone here has already figured it out, so why bother pretending."

LiliandraNadiar wrote:"We really need to get some more intel on the situation, wherever we are."

"Ok then, how about we go to the ice cream shop, get something to eat and work out a strategy? After all, we will need a place to stay and unless anyone of you can make money we will need to do something about our financial situations. Once we establish a base of operations, we can procure intelligence on both this world and ways we may depart it. What do you guys think?" Ami turned to look expectantly at her companions.

"Ice creams good, I got some ideas for earning cash and we'll havta go to the library to check and see whats different."
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much."
-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:58 pm

Rand smiled at the thought of ice cream. "Maybe we should go down to appease the younger of us." Rand's eyes never left Kuno, or specifically, Kuno's bokken.

Down on the practice field, Kuno's bokken began to beat him in the head before flying out of his hands and repeatedly beating him in the same place.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby lcpoketoon » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:57 pm

:: She frowns as she see what was happening to Kuno-chan. She reaches down an pick up a small stone chip from the roof an with small amount of ki an a flick of her fingers sends it flying at Rand's shoulder. She steps out of the shadows with a soft growl , dressed in a black leather skirt around her slinder waist was a brown belt with many pouches, and she wears a tight blackless red top.::

It's not nice to pick on people weaker then you.
lcpoketoon
Senshi Cadet

Postby Metroidvania » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:14 pm

((Blackless? ^_^))

Ranma stared at Rand for a moment, noting his telekinesis with some surprise.

"I suppose I wouldn't be too adverse to ice cream," he decided aloud. "As long as it doesn't take too...."

He paused as the newcomer appeared out of the shadows, no surprise on his face, making no move to stop the ki blast.

"Interesting...another different one."
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Atlan » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:55 pm

Temptress had lost the ability to speak in sheer shock. These people, these copys... one of them was Sailor Mercury. The rest took the existance of the Sailor Senshi for granted. So great was her shock that she her body started following the rest of the Ranma's on autopilot.

Somewhere in the back of her mind was a stray thought. 'If Sailor Moon is an anime, but exists in their worlds, does that mean there's a world where there's an anime about me?'
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby lcpoketoon » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:53 pm

(( 8p danm typos hehe))

Kuno-chan might be a little exciteable but it's not nice to attack him. ::she says as she looks them all over,::

Now I hope one of you can tell me how I came to be back in Nerima after being in New York for a meeting of the Clans. I had a date planned with Demmie an some sparing with Goliath.
lcpoketoon
Senshi Cadet

PreviousNext

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works