Restarted Ranma RP

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:29 pm

Night passed, and when morning came, Rand's spot in the campsite was vacated. A fire was going and one could smell some boiling stew made from something. Rand also seemed to be staring at something on the rock face next to where he built the fire. (Yes, Rand was male again.)
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Dorin » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:01 am

Koumei continued to sleep peacefully, making no move to wake up. She was currently...floating in midair, suspended there without natureal means of support, save the cushion of air supported by her own innate magic.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby LiliandraNadiar » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:14 pm

Ami set the Mercury Computer to continuously scan the area for odd energy spikes and approaching troublesome animals like wolves or such, a second protocol recorded all senshi activities over their communicators. Though she had set up several tracking counters, part of the blue-haired girl's mind wondered how effective it would be since she was essentially trying to hide her presence from herself. With that last thought, she set the device to terminate all external connections if counter traces got withing 10 node jumps.

Her preparations complete, Ami leaned against a tree, idly wishing for both camping gear instead of her school fuku and her Mako-chan to curl up next too. She gave Koumei and arched look at her hovering form before shaking her head slightly and settling down with one final closed look in the direction Ranma-Nine had left.
When in danger, or in doubt;
Run in circles, scream and shout
LiliandraNadiar
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Tovath » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:05 pm

Arther was also wishing that Makoto was here, although for different reasons. His sister had always been there since he was little and had been one of the few constants in his life and she was the only family he had left. 'Bah enough with the gloomy thoughts.' He got up "So what are our plans for getting home?"
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much."
-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:58 pm

Tovath wrote:Arther was also wishing that Makoto was here, although for different reasons. His sister had always been there since he was little and had been one of the few constants in his life and she was the only family he had left. 'Bah enough with the gloomy thoughts.' He got up "So what are our plans for getting home?"

(Over one month later, I resurrect thee!)

Rand looked to Arthur from where he was standing. "Our plans for getting home are something we should decide as a group. And I sure as hell don't think that we should contact oyaji here. Perhaps we should get in contact with Pluto though."
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Tovath » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:41 pm

"That might be good Pluto is suppose to be a good mage and she does have the Garret Rod, but can we trust her? It'd be better if we just use the Law of Contagion ta have Ami send us home."
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:03 am

Rand glanced dumbly at Arthur. "I'm not entirely sure what you meant by that." His gaze shifted over to the rock again, and soon it was obvious what he was looking at, a set of paw-prints embedded in stone yet no tracks on the ground surrounding it. Rand could be heard muttering to himself. There's no way they should have gotten this close, unless they didn't see us.

(At the Time Gates)

"Well, it seems like they're going to make it! Woo hoo! Go Pinky! Go Brain! Aww... they failed again. Wonder what's going on back on Earth. I'll take a look later, my cartoons are still playing."

(In an undisclosed location)

"Pull! Pull you louts! The master wants things to be moving on schedule. Get those constructs ready! We need to get energy for this, so get the youma forces ready!"

"I really hope we are able to get home." Rand shook his head. "I don't know how bad we're going to have it."
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby LiliandraNadiar » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:44 am

Covering a yawn with her hand, Ami stretched and twisted to get some of the kinks out of her muscles that resulted in a night out doors and without bedding.

"Well," She offered to the two boys, "If we can get into some place without too great of a worry of being attacked, I can begin a systematic scan. We should also get to a bank and report the 'missing' company cards and get our 'replacments'."
When in danger, or in doubt;
Run in circles, scream and shout
LiliandraNadiar
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Tovath » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:50 am

Sailor Sedai (Ellf) wrote:Rand glanced dumbly at Arthur. "I'm not entirely sure what you meant by that."

Arther rolls his eye at Rand's stupidity, completely forgetting that Tomas had spent quite a bit of time explaining it to him after that encounter with Hera. "Hermes is the god of travelers among other things. His Roman name is Mercury so following the Law of Contagion Ami should be able ta draw on his power."
-Hanlon's Razor

-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Dorin » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:13 am

Koumei sat up, rubbing her eyes, still floating in midair supported on a disk of compacted wind and force acting in complete opposition to gravity itself. "Why all the noise? I was enjoying my nap so well."
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Metroidvania » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:42 pm

Ranma appeared out of the bushes stealthily, his shadow seeming to...flutter for the slightest moment before freezing into its normal shape)

He nodded slightly to the group, giving a fake-looking cheerful smile.

"Anything....interesting on the agenda yet?"

His eyes turned cold as he grinned darkly.

"If not, I have a few....ideas."
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Tovath » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Arther looked Ranma straight in the face "First we are going to the bank then we are going to find a base of operations. After that we'll talk 'bout how we'll get home."
-Hanlon's Razor

-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Previous

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works