Sword of Dawn, Hammer of Twilight (Setting, RP, etc)

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:28 pm

"Nay, I am but a mere man, but in my travels I have encountered elves, dwarves and other races. I could not tell you what such a creature looks like, as I have never seen any of them." Raisho adjusted the sunglasses that adorned his face. "But elven kindness is beyond humans and dwarven generosity is a unique thing as well. Also, never... ever... challenge a dwarf to a drinking contest. You will lose." Raisho smiled before reaching to grab his staff off of his back. "I'll be at the gates at ten. No worries there."
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:34 am

"But elven kindness is beyond humans and dwarven generosity is a unique thing as well. Also, never... ever... challenge a dwarf to a drinking contest. You will lose."

"Unless you're an elf," commented Rikolet before turning to Saitou. "The blind man sees better than you do, it would seem," the elf said pointing to one of her pointed ears. "There are many that would be insulted that you would mistake an elf for a human," she added, being careful not to even suggest who may be insulted (as it can be surprising).

Turning to leave she said, "Until tomorrow, then. Have a good night's rest."

(ooc: can we skip ahead to the morning soon?)
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:55 pm

Raisho slowly made his way outside, using his staff as support.

(OOC: yes, let's timeskip soon. Wonder why Wolfie hasn't made a post recently.)
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Previous

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works