Sword of Dawn, Hammer of Twilight (OOC)

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby DCG » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:16 pm

Any background you add dorin will just help in ploting her out.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Dorin » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:29 pm

If you have anything specific to ask about, I'll be happy to respond.

Oh yes, on another note; a couple things Al brought up in question.

Use the High Fantasy skill set covered in the chapter on skills.

And cover background thoughts with me as you get an idea of what you want to do. I'm being fairly liberal in what people can do, but there's always the chance I might need to take a guiding hand. We're certainly not letting Bill and Ted drop in on us. ;P
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Rockman_Zero » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:13 am

Eh... I know I said I wasn't interested, but... well, I dunno. I *MIGHT* give this one a go..

I kinda wanna wait until I'm at least two weeks into my studies again before making any commitments though, as I need to work out what kind of schedule I'll be on.

Either way, it IS an interesting plot... Were this IRC-based, it'd be 'definately' hands-down. ;P

Anyway... I'll put a concept on the backburner for now in case I do have the time.
"One shall stand, one shall fall..."
Rockman_Zero
Senshi Cadet

Postby camk4evr » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:32 am

I've a question. Are there any limits on max Stat, Attribute, or Skill levels?
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Dorin » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:43 am

I'm not using benchmarks at the moment, no; some rulings for the moment.

Only one stat can equal or exceed 9 and may not rise higher than 12 at this moment.

For attributes, follow the guidelines in the chapter; there's no set limit to those right now, except concerning Dynamic Powers, if anyone wants to take that, they need to talk it over with me.

For skills, right now, rough ruling you can have a total of three skills that are level 5 or 6; it's possible to have something higher, but they'll require one on one work to justify it, and fit it into the background.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Solara » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:29 am

I'm working on my idea should be interesting. I'm hoping to get Pale to help me with it today then send it to you Dorin for review as it's a lil complex.
Solara

Postby Dorin » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:03 pm

That's cool Solara, it's what I'm here for.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Dorin » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:46 pm

Okay, the dread double post; but anyway. I've inserted some general background on the campaign world, and the speific location everything will take place in. The characters will each be in the city of Mesair for their own reasons, and I'll tie everything together with a central plot line. If two characters have a past, then it's up to you the players to come up with it, and let me know.

On another note, people submitting character sheets, please send them to my hotmail account at dorin_rahl@hotmail.com. My gmail is acting up and I can't get into it to check my messages.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Musouka » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:56 am

Let me make sure I got the details right:

600 CP
Stat max of 9
Setting is sword and sorcery

Settings: A great kingdom now fallen into feudalism, waiting for the rightful heir to claim the throne.

Did I miss anything? What's the tech level? Super robots, persocom, androids, cyborgs?
Musouka
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dorin » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:40 pm

Actually the stat cap is 8, except for one stat of you choice which can be between 9 to 12.

Otherwise you've got it right; the tech level varies between Dark Ages to Late Middle Ages depending on where you are. The setting in question is Late Middle, with plate armor, fancy weapons, and all that.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Solara » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:07 pm

When do we need to be done?
Solara

Postby Dorin » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:32 am

There's no real time limit, just get them in as soon as you can.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Musouka » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:54 am

Which ones are the High Fantasy Skills?
Musouka
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:01 am

All skills except Computers, Driving, and Electronics. Page 91 has the High Fantasy point costs
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Musouka » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:24 am

What races are common? Would a nekojin be strange or usual?
Musouka
Chibi Sailor Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works