Who Dares, Wins - Player Character Information

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Who Dares, Wins - Player Character Information

Postby Pale Wolf » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:58 pm

Character Guidelines

Somehow, you came to the attention of S Squadron's recruiters. Maybe you were a totally normal soldier who just wanted to join the SAS. (In which case, congratulations are in order. You are a normal human being who can fight against freaks. And by now you've presumably recovered from the surprise of finding out just what this unit is for) Maybe you were involved with some of the wierdness - vampire hunter, dragged into a supernatural fight, whatever you come up with. Maybe you are part of the wierdness - demon, mage, alien robot...

(If you are a mage, you are not restricted to the typical Nanoha style. Earth is not Midchilda, and will have developed its own ways of using magic - feel free to develop one inspired by myth or just pulled out of nowhere)

Your character must be a citizen in the Commonwealth of Nations (which includes Britain, Canada, Australia...). If you were not born in the Commonwealth, you obtained citizenship at least prior to Selection. You will also have passed security vetting and been determined trustworthy.

Traditionally, the SAS does not admit women. Nor does it admit anyone with less than three years military service, let alone anyone under eighteen. But the situation is hardly traditional. Acceptable candidates with the required levels of ability are hellishly rare as is - they can't afford to be only considering a bare sliver of their recruit pool. So long as sufficient competence and maturity are demonstrated - aka, you passed Selection - you are in.

Essentially, as long as you can make your character concept make sense to me, there are no restrictions.

Starting CP: 400
Current Character Average CP: 400
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Background Packages

Postby Pale Wolf » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:05 pm

A significant amount of the characters in this game have the benefit of military-style tactical training. Rather than requiring characters to purchase the appropriate 'you were trained for this, you know at least some of it' skills, I am simply issuing free packages of the advantages provided by basic training. Anything further must be purchased by the character with their own CP.

SAS Training Package - S Squadron
Ranged Attack (Handgun) Level 1
Ranged Attack (Long Gun) Level 1
Defence Combat Mastery Level 1

Skills:
Occult Level 1 (Free to select specialization)
Perception Level 1 (Free to select specialization)
Stealth Level 2 (Free to select specialization)
Military Sciences Level 1 (Free to select specialization)
Wilderness Survival Level 1 (Free to select specialization)
Navigation Level 1 (Free to select specialization)

Skill Familiarities:
Demolitions
Medical
Urban Tracking
Wilderness Tracking
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works