Ranma RP, yearly revival.

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:29 pm

Works indeed. Let's say that you for lack of a better word, spawn nearby.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Shadell » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:31 pm

Great. Thanks.
Prince(ss) of Europa.
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu on Friday May 23, 2008 7:33 pm
http://www.monstersgame.us/?ac=vid&vid=175018118
Shadell
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:02 pm

By the way, when it comes to fights in this, how well you're doing is based on how well you can describe your actions. Since I am sort of "DM"ing this RP, my Ranma can't get the finishing blow on anything that is on-screen. Or rather, he can't kill any monster under my control unless it's cannon fodder. However, the "big bad" type can possibly be killed by any of us, but considering this RP is meant to read like a fanfic, it might be prudent of us to allow these types to escape the first time we meet them.
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby lcpoketoon » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:39 am

Here is my pick for the Big Bad, a Ranma who was born an grew up on a Earth where Serenity never sealed away the negaverse. So Beryl won the war an ruled Earth all the way to modern times. Her most loyal advisor by that point is DeathPreist Ranma, who the son of Preistess Nodoka of the cruch of Mettiala(sp?) an a night with fighter from the arena, Genma Saotome. Ranma was rasied to gain a place at the Queen side with the very best of teachers and trainers to get him there. He had his own goals to not only become the Queens advisor but too seduce her an slowly turn her into a puppet on her own throne.

An his plans were working till suddenly Sailor Moon appeared with her Senshi. It starts a rebelution that climaxes at a last battle between the Queen and Sailor Moon an Moonlight Knight and Deathpreist Ranma. During their fight moonlight Knight is able to scar Ranma an when Sailor Moon cuts lose with a wave of purifiy energy he just barely escapes almost fully intact save for his right arm that become twisted an warped.

He escapes that earth an travels to others seeking out new powers and weapons he can use. His goal is to find a world where he can destory Sailor Moon's dreams and regain his of ruleing the earth.

( this is just a small clip from a story I never got around to writeing)
This wasn't the Ranma of her timeline, that much Setsunna could see. He looked to be in his late 40's his skin pale from lack of sun light. His head bald save for a long braid that hung from the base of his skull, along the left side of his face was a cruel scar that seems to start at his chin an then move upwards over his left eye an stopping just above his eyebrow. the scar tugged at his lips locking them in a smirk. Where his left eye should be was just a golden orb of energy casting his face in shadows. He was dressed in tattered black robes an around his neck hung a gold chian with serval thalasmins locked among it's links and a oni mask that seemed to hold some dark power. On his left wrist is a golden band with a single milky white gem stone set in it, the stone had within it the symbol for infinity. His right arm was twisted an held close to his body his hand shaped into a claw an covered with a black glove. From his black belt were many pouches and floating a few feet from him a wooden staff topped by the skull of some demon.

What do you all think?
::LCpoketoon ducking under a car as things are being blown to hell around him::
LC> An you see Kids this is why you don't give rocket lauchers to catgirls.
[img=http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/489/1177093364737anonibjw5.th.jpg]
lcpoketoon
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:59 am

heh... good description, but I've got an idea for the big bad... and believe me it's much more vile.
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby tristar » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:36 pm

hmmmm...mind if I jump in to the pool? I need to flesh out my ranma varient some what....

Ranma's Name (If different from Ranma): Ranma still but, will answer to Ran-san.

Story Ranma's from: Misadventures of Vampyr: Book II or Book III (haven't decieded yet. Both in early production stage.)

Appearance changes (From canon Ranma): Identical to manga Ranma even in cursed but, wears a red chineese shirt instead of a blue one. Has Gekifist changer (Not a solar morpher I despice those things!) Of the red variety he has fought Herb.

Basic Ability List: Martial arts ability on par with manga Ranma up till before his encounter with Herb. Before his encounter with Herb An american boy moved into Ucchans and started work there. The boy was actually Gekiken martial artist who had Fierce, confrontation, and mythical beast fist ki. He helped Ranma Turn the Neko-ken into a form of Gekiken the trianing has lessened Ranma's fear of cats but, it's still there. Ranma in turn is teaching the american anything goes martial arts.
tristar
Senshi Cadet

Previous

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works