Calling all Authors

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:35 pm

Well, I suppose we can start it with four of us, unless Pale manages to get her info up here. We'll use this thread for OOC talk and questions about the general story. I'll post the main thread soon.
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Screwball » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:18 am

By the way, that sword feels Evil, and even people who are perfectly normal can feel this, even if they don't know what that feeling is. Note the capital letter. Make of that what you will, but for people who are sensitive to spiritual stuff, Ranma herself carries a much weaker, but very similar taint.
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Adyen » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:56 am

Mind if I take a shot?
Ranma's Name (If different from Ranma): Ranko (Stage Name: Cherry Crystal)
Story Ranma's from: Tarnished Reflection
Appearance changes (From canon Ranma): Wears casual Western clothings normally and has sparkly hair. Obviously female with a hint of sex appeal.
Basic Ability List: Ki/Chi manipulation, Able to project her emotions through singing. Only knows the most basic of martial arts in terms of physical abilities, but very fit.
Minor Summary of Ranma's changes from canon (Or how he is in your fic.): Ranko was once part of Ranma, but spilt so that Ranma can live with Akane and fulfil all the different family honors. She imbodies all of Ranma's empathy, parts of his morals, and ki abilities as well as the carefree attitude he had.
However, she lost all her muscle memories as well as the most of the physical aspects of Ranma. She cares less about honor than Ranma, but has the compasion to make up for it. Ranko doesn't have Ranma's drive to be the best, or the drive to fight, so she only practices martial arts as a hobby.
After being seperated, she left Japan and became a pop-star in China and eventually America. She channels her ki abilities into her singing, which can preform minor psychic healings as well as affect the mood of the people she's singing to. She made a name for herself, but never kept in touch with those back 'home'.
10 years later, she returns to Nerima to find that her male counterpart (who took up Ranma's name) had 'tamed' Akane, and a few people had 'mysteriously' disappeared. It turns out that without the parts that Ranko embodies, Ranma had became a rather cold hearted psychopath that cares only about what he wants and became extremely traditional. He was slowly regaining his ki abilities, and eventually came to a showdown with Ranko - he wanted 'his' Ki abilities back, and was willing to kill Ranko to get it.
The last thing Ranko remembers is Ranma's fist going through her chest and out the back, while still holding her heart in his hand. It seemed that he had learned the Yama-senken and used it on her in order to kill her...
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:04 am

Feel free to join, just have a portal in somehow.
*Notes that he's the only one with a still sometimes male Ranma*
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby migele » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:01 am

Mine is male at times, Santa is kind of his alter ego if you want so.
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Screwball » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:01 pm

I point out that my Ranma could, at any time, become male. She just chooses not to, because she doesn't want to become a berserk killing machine. Kinda reasonable, in my opinion.
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Adyen » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:12 pm

Think I can just 'drop in'?
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:31 pm

Feel free.
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:48 pm

Sad thing about where we're going... The villiage hidden under the sun doesn't exist in this world. Heh. And we'll be going through Juuban in the process, and probably run into a Youma.
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby migele » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:49 pm

Cute, are there Senshi in this world?
and if there are, when are we in their timeline?
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:24 am

fun and seeing dead sensai alive will proably freak krystal out a bit
She who laughs best is usaly the one pulling the pranks
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby Screwball » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:47 pm

migele wrote:Cute, are there Senshi in this world?
and if there are, when are we in their timeline?

Randa_the_Kitsune wrote:fun and seeing dead sensai alive will proably freak krystal out a bit

More worrying is the 'Sword of Ultimate Evil DOOM!' they can't fail to notice.
"Using evil swords is evil! In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"
"Wait, you don't under..." BOOM! "staaaaaaaaaaaand...."
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby migele » Mon May 01, 2006 2:22 am

Screwball wrote:More worrying is the 'Sword of Ultimate Evil DOOM!' they can't fail to notice.
"Using evil swords is evil! In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"
"Wait, you don't under..." BOOM! "staaaaaaaaaaaand...."

Santa hands Uranus a present for blowing up the 'evil' Ranma-chan.
Everyone drops to the ground seeing the word Acme on the box.
#BOOOMM#
Santa: "That's what bad girls get for shooting and not asking questions, who is next?"
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Mon May 01, 2006 8:02 pm

of corse... come to think of it isn't lady silcance (aka saturn) on our side also?
She who laughs best is usaly the one pulling the pranks
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby migele » Tue May 02, 2006 7:22 am

mine is, the resident (if there is one) who knows!
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works