Ranma RP

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:49 am

(OOC: They're just observing for now. However, they do have a master that is relatively evil.)
Almost as quickly as the presence appeared, it was gone, the two youkai disappearing, fading into the background noise of the environment. Ranma couldn't tell where they went or why, but they knew they were here. Wondering if the Hidden Sun village was in this version of Tokyo, Ranma decided he wanted to do something.
"I know of a place that we might be safe, provided it is here in this Tokyo."
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Adyen » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:15 pm

Cherry shrugged. "I'm 28, but I don't really remember being male anymore, really."
She winces when someone mentions Akane. "Well, at least those Akane still had spunk... The last I saw of the Akane I knew, she was like a robot, and poor Nabiki..." Cherry shakes her head to clear it.
"So, anyone knows what's happening? The last I remember was Ranma punching out my heart with one of the attacks in those scrolls Genma had." She spat out the name of the panda, glad that he was dead on her world.
Now that there wasn't a hole on her chest, she could feel her ki coming back and reinforcing her body. Great stuff, that ki. Haven't been sick in the entire 10 years of her life.
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Screwball » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:08 pm

The two presences vanished. They had been unfamiliar, not like anything she'd ever felt before, which made her uncomfortable. Blinking, she came back to herself, shrugging off the disorientation that always followed a dive into any mind.
"So, anyone knows what's happening? The last I remember was Ranma punching out my heart with one of the attacks in those scrolls Genma had."
"I have no idea what's going on. Just sorta... turned up here, right after... well, that's not important right now. Our visitors have gone. Vanished into thin air. They weren't exactly friendly, either. Not hostile, mind you, but not exactly jumping for joy that we're here." She paused, indicating the floating globe of hot water next to her. "If anyone wants hot water, get it now. I aint gonna have this thing follow me around Tokyo. I think we should have a look at wherever it is Ranma," she indicated the Ranma that had helped heal her, "said he could take us. I aint thrilled by the idea of being in the same place we are now if those two things decide to become hostile, and come back with their buddies."
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:19 pm

"i chould use somethig to change into myself. My flight suiet isn't aculy modest ya know."She looks at Cherry. " A robot huh? The Akane in my jniverse is labeled a traiotor to the earth. As for Genma?" She msirks. Pops has a new outtake one life. You see during the invasion he was turned into a Panda girl and locked and goes by the name Miyu. Andross also took her as his queen. Pops now has a new outlook on life and isn't think headed anymore. Heck she is sane now."
She who laughs best is usaly the one pulling the pranks
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby Adyen » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:36 pm

Cherry shuddered. "That's still better than Akane... You know those old-time geisha? The ones that are composed at all times and everything? Akane's better than THEY are at staying emotionless. She's like a different person, a pod-person kind of thing. Gives me the creeps to think that Ranma could do something that changes a person completely like that..."
She seemingly forgot that many of those around here can also be called 'Ranma'....
"So, nobody has any clue?" She slowly got up and stretched. She then grabbed a cup out of nowhere and scooped a bit of the hot water to drink. "Why not see if there's a 'native' Ranma? Weird things always tend to happen to Ranmas." She said with an amused tone of voice.
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:15 am

Krystal gives a foxey smirk even in her human disguise. " YOu don't call all of us here werid?" SHe then frowns. " Heck i'd prefer you akane over the one i know. betraying the earth joining the enemy shotting down her own sister and my team mate. If i ever see that dam girl again form my universe i will show no mercy and proably most liely end up killing her." She looks away. " When she shot down Nabiki she may have lived by she crashed near one of Androsses bases and now she isn't human anymore. I just hope the one here isn't as bitchy as the other ones. WHo knows maybe the one here cna actuy cook."
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby migele » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:38 am

After distributing some dresses (kind of inspired by Hotaru's style of clothing) that being Gothic. Santa dropped the transformation and went male thanks to some hot water.
And found himself glomped by Yuki and Hotaru.
"Feels nice to be male. Now lead the way Ranma ... How about we all agree on some nicknames?" Ranma(santa) offered.
Hotaru meanwhile went back to normal sized and a gothic lolita.
Yuki morphed into a green rather frilly outfit. "It's too loose."
Hotaru waved at the presences on the school roof.
Yuki ignored them.
Ranma watched the mallet action with amusement. "Reminds me of Akane, good thing it's not home any more."
"Yuki still live there." Hotaru pointed out.
"Not for much longer." Yuki grinned.
"Is msome mineral water okay?" asked Ranma and handed the dehydrated one sa bottle.
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:22 pm

Ranma took off, leading the way to a nearby roof and looked around. Not that this would help any, or much. After getting his bearings, he motioned towards the others and then began bounding off towards the Imperial Palace.
"Okay! The place is about two hours away if we roof-hop, too bad we can't trust getting cars!"
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby migele » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:35 pm

Hotaru gave a look at the higher roofs. her fusion with the Silence wasn't far along yet to trust herself with higher buildings. That was remedied once Ranma picked her up.
Yuki gave a pout at Hotaru being craddled instead of her.
Ranma finaly male didn't recognize the direction. Actually he didn't care one bit.
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:45 pm

Krystal sighs and follows. " Its been quite awhile since I last did this. I do hope where we going has some good outfits. kami knows I can't wear this filght suit only."
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby Screwball » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:42 pm

Ranma took to the rooftops, following the alternate her, and keeping her senses extended, searching for any approaching threats. She did, however, take a moment to appreciate a Tokyo that wasn't a burning, gutted husk of it's former self.
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Adyen » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:39 pm

Cherry shouted, "Can one of you give me a ride as well?" She had the chi, but she didn't have the muscles to roof hop anymore...
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Screwball » Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:09 pm

Ranma paused when she heard Cherry's shout, and then leapt back to the ground beside her.
"Hop on," she said, offering her back as a perch. When Cherry was mounted, she jumped back onto the roof, lightening her load with a little judiciously applied telekinesis, and followed the Ranma leading the way.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Adyen » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:23 pm

"Thanks." Cherry said as she grabbed on.
As they 'flew' across the air, Cherry giggled. "I've forgotten how nice this feels..."
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:11 pm

Krystal looks back. " I know teh feeling its been almost 3 years for me since i did this. I'm a bit out of shape but my ki is higher then before still. I've just been working on that alot."
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

PreviousNext

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works