Ranma RP

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby Adyen » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:08 pm

"Goodbye."
Ranko can still hear Ranma's cold voice echoing through her head as he literally tore her heart out from her chest.
At the same time, she released all her ki in an effort to take him with her, as he was much too fast to hit otherwise.
'You should not have existed.'
And then the world went white.
---------------
Ranko was falling.
'No, I've given up that name.' Cherry thought, remembering her discovery of the real 'Ranma'. She couldn't understand how s/he could have became that person as he was like a twisted mirror of who she was. Who THEY were.
The falling lengthened, and Cherry wondered if she was going to hell for killing herself or something.
As if she was that lucky.
---------------
She suddenly fell from nowhere, and on top of anyone unlucky enough to be below her. Not having most of the martial arts skills she used to have, she was unable to even soften her landing or right her angle.
"Owie!"
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:31 pm

Krystal is sweatdropping for being called an Otaku. " Remind me to blast you later brother for that Otaku remark." She whispers to ranma. "But its good to see kuno here isn't as bad as panter who was kuno back where i am from." She gets cut off by watching another female fall from the sky and land on Kuno. " That has to hurt. Well looks like another sister decided to drop on into this mess."
She who laughs best is usaly the one pulling the pranks
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:55 pm

"That hurt you know." Kuno looked up at the girl who landed on him. "P-p-pigtailed g-g-goddess!" He exclaimed before passing out.
Slapping his hand to his face, Ranma quickly ran over to the girl and Kuno. After giving her a once over, Ranma noticed her wounds. "Hotaru-san, I may need your help for this one." Ranma's face was ashen. "She's in worse shape than the Ranma with the sword."
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby migele » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:08 am

Hotaru nodded. "Why not, After all I look after my extended Family." Hotaru Shiftedd and grew tall, LAdy Silence made her apearence, dark power rolling off her in waves. "The Silence takes care of those that are close to those who she likes."
Suddenly she was kneeling next to the New Ranma-chan and pulled up to toss Kuno aside. He ended up embedded in a wall on the second floor.
Without waords the dark energy arched all over her and onto the girl. Than it mixed with white, red and purple.
Moments later it was done.
She looked at the students surrounding them. "Sleep and forget!" Anyone knowing demonic spells would recognize the orgin, even if the power lacked the evil taint and intend.
Ranma-chan(Santa) sighed. "Does anyone think that he will be smart enogh to recognize which Ranma he is after? I mean I really hurt him last time." Ranma-chan nodded to herself. "Well we have to much females here, anyone got hot water?"
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Adyen » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:55 am

As Cherry slowly opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was her bloodied blouse.
The first thing she THOUGHT, weirdly, was 'Good thing I was wearing blood red...'
She started looking around and looked up at Saturn. "Who... Who are you?" Cherry asked in a slightly accented Japanese - her time away from the island had given her a slightly Western accent that wasn't noticable to non-natives but easily identified by those born speaking Japanese.
"I'm... alive?" She blinked.
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby migele » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:03 am

The Silnce gave her a smile and nodded.
Yuki came closer and offered a hand. "She doesn't like people dying. Welcome to the show."
After a flare of power Santa was back into a transformed state and had pulled a huge brown bag from somewhere. "Do you like dresses? I can't find any pants at the moment."
That was when she pulled a chicken out.
After a moment she dropped it and ignored the way the bird ran like hell from the group.
"Ahh, there it is." She pulled a thermos out. "Punsch anyone? I wouldn't recomend spalshing yourselves with this sticky stuff."
She threw it to the Kitsune and pulled out an Akatski cloak. "Not my style considering who they are but better than being bloody." She handed it to the newcomer.
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Screwball » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:01 am

Ranma studied Hotaru closely. Whatever the source of her power, it was definiely of the darker persuasion. For all that, however, it didn't seem evil. Of course, she'd never seen magic, at least that used by daemons, that wasn't directly geared towards killing people. Lariss had explained that all the Warp beasts she'd seen so far were all affiliated with one of the major Chaos Gods, the god of slaughter. Ranma didn't even think his name. She didn't need to make it any easier to find her.
Of course, the chances of this girl being a daemon in disgiuse were low, at best. Ranma didn't know much abut her power, but she could feel that it wasn't Warp derived. The darkness inherent in whaterver that power was might be unpleasant, but it didn't seem dangerous.
In fact, a quick probe of the group indicated that none of them had any exceptional connection to the Warp. Certainly not enough to draw power through. However they did what they did, it wasn't because they were psykers. Nor was the large bag that Santa produced a Warp artifact.
The newest addition to the group was yet another Ranma clone. This was deeply suspicious. Something had to be drawing them here, and she had no idea what it was, what it's intentions were, or even how powerful it was. On the other hand, no threat wa immediately apparent, and she could make herself useful, possibly.
"Uh, I can heat up some water, if anyone has any cold water with them."
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:00 am

"Punch. Thanks i was a bit thirsty." Krystal drinks some of it and passes it down the line. " But personally I don't think Kuno-Baka will be able to tell one Ranma-chan from another so he will proably be chasinf you all and if we are all not in our right universe he will be chasing the one here as well. I don't look HUman so I'm sure he will not bother me thou i still haven't tested out that device Wasshu added to my wrist computer to give me a human apprance for a while." She looks at Cherry. " My name is Krystal and somehow we all ended up here and yet we all share a comman boun expect for Yuki, Hotaru, and the shampoo kitty over here are all Versions of Ranma from differnt universes."
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby migele » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:24 am

"Uh, I can heat up some water, if anyone has any cold water with them."
Yuki made a motion with her Hand and a rather huge icicle appeared, incidently landing Kuno's bokken and shattering it. "MAybe not water but this should do."
Sshe draped herself over Santa. "I must say that it would be nice spending some time around your male form. Maybe McSanta will make anothe appearence?"
Everyone saw the Silence choking and blushing badly. "At least I would be in the proper body this time!" She shook her head. "Where too?"
Shampoo summoned her book and her glasses. Being the perfect little Kitty-Advisor walking over a huge magical tome. "Shampoo see Tofu and Tendou- home are normal, Shampoo no look when we come here. Shampoo think Stick-boy no know Ranma yet. Shampoo hope Shampoo here more smart than Shampoo was at home." She managed to pull the last sentence off in a sage like manner.
Santa laid out several dresses and miniskirts. "Some of those should fit better into the ambiente."
The Silence seemed to listen to something. "If demons show up with bells, snowflakes or Santa-cpas, don't shoot them, they are ours."
Santa however mentioned something else. "However oif you see a girl with pink hair and green buttlerfly wings wearing one of my caps, feel free to shoot her, especially if you are female! She might be pretier than happy but she is far hornier and sexier."
Yuki nodded.
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:28 pm

Ranma's eye twitched upon seeing the Akatsuki cloak.
At least those people probably won't show up here.
(Somewhere in Ohkayama)
Four men dressed in black cloaks with red clouds on them stepped out of a portal. One had a large wrapped sword on his back. "The leader said that the cat was here, yeah."
"So we'll take him out."
"Indeed."
"Let's find the child."
Ranma sneezed. "Someone must be talking about me..."
Looking at the others, he quickly did three handseals and touched Krystal. With a puff of smoke, she resembled Ranma's female form however with a few fox-like features retained.
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:04 pm

Atleast he tries to touch her but finds his hand stop by Krystal's paw. " Did you not here me and besides who said you could touch me." She growls. " BEsides I still need to hit ya for that Otaku remark." She finds a silver metal mallet in her free hand and grins darkly. " This will do nicely." She riases and yells out. " NInja no Hentai!" SHe swings it at his head. She then huffs and looks away. " I guess Akane was right about one thing I guess i was kind of a perv when i was male. Trying to touch a female... Yourself no less."
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby Adyen » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:45 pm

Cherry hesitated for a moment (mentally boggling over the Santa outfit) before nodding. "Anything will do." She answered. "And sure, if you have something to drink, I wouldn't mind. I think dying has this dehydrating effect that nobody ever tells you about." She joked, haven't really connected hot water with the curse as she's been a girl completely for 10 years already.
She turns at Krystal's question. "Oh, well, I'm Crystal too! Well, not really, it's more of a stage-name, you know, 'Cherry Crystal', but I haven't gone by Ranma or Ranko in a long time..." She doesn't hear the difference between 'Krystal' and 'Crystal'... "And... I guess I am a sort of Ranma, though I do wonder sometimes."
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:54 pm

Ranma's eye twitched as the mallet suddenly had a huge dent in it in the shape of Ranma's face. Misunderstandings galore, at least none of this would have happened were his Temari-chan here. Thinking of Temari, Ranma sighed. Though his face was torn up a bit, it quickly began to regenerate.
"Please, don't do that. That reminds me of one reason Akane and I decided we weren't good for each other."
Ranma noticed something on the rooftop of the school, they were suppressing their presence, but his trained senses noticed them. "It would seem our being here has attracted some attention."
These things weren't human, but youkai, apparitions that were attracted by the output of energy that happened
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:10 pm

She growls. " I don't care for Akane ether. If i ever see her again... Lets just say Life in prison will seem alot better to her." She opens up her wrist computer and hits a few buttons and seems to let off a glow which soon fades revealing a girl witrh long blue hasir with 2 red streaks in it still dressed in her flight outfit. " Hmm not bad. Washuu did a good job on this form." She looks at CHerry. " Nice to meet ya CHerry-chan. You seem like your the oldest of us. I'm 21 my self. I haven't been human or male for almost 3 years. My curse is pernament but hey not like iu cared. I had help for the past 2 years on dealing with it." She looks at the Ranma she hit with her mallet. " I told ya we should have made a run for it when we had time."
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby Screwball » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:33 am

"MAybe not water but this should do."
"Yeah, should be fine." Ranma walked over to the shard of ice, and picked it up, brushing away the fragments of Kuno's bokken. Holding it in both hands, she applied hot ki to it. Very hot ki. It took about ten seconds for the icicle to melt into cold, icy water.
An application of will, and that water was hovering in the air, a small ball of hot ki sitting beneath it, quickly warming it.
"Anybody who wants hot water, get it while..."
"It would seem our being here has attracted some attention."
"Eh? Where?" Ranma glanced around, her gaze finally settling on the fighures on the rooftop. In preparation for a fight, she pulled the staff strapped to her back into her hand, and sloped one end of it back over her shoulder. She wanted to use her new daemon sword as little as possible.
Drawing a breath, she extended her mind towards the figures. She wasn't particularly good at this. It was rare for her to pick up thoughts, but feelings and general intentions were a different matter. As she touched the mind of the nearest of the figures, she found...
(OOC: Do they have hostile intent? Or are they just there to say hello?)
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works