Ranma RP

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby migele » Mon May 01, 2006 2:39 am

Ranma was meanwhile busy dodging around Yuki who decided that a midair glomp would be a nice thing.
Hotaru was busy giggling with a mittle 'eeepp' here and there.
"Where are we going anyway? a little more information our leader of ours, or should I say guide?"
This momentary lapse in concentration was enough.
"Got ya!" Yuki said and glomped Ranma.
To bad they were above a pool and dropped.
A big splash later Ranma-chan and Yuki were in the water and Hotaru was standing on the water.
The youngest member sighed "Just like kids."
"And I just turned male." Ranma-chan whined.
"Uhm, sorry?"
"Don't believe you."
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Adyen » Tue May 02, 2006 4:26 am

Randa_The_Kitsune wrote:Krystal looks back. " I know teh feeling its been almost 3 years for me since i did this. I'm a bit out of shape but my ki is higher then before still. I've just been working on that alot."

Cherry whined. "At least you have some shape... I can't even build up the muscles to do it anymore... On the flip side, I got more than enough ki to do nearly anything I want, I just don't have strong enough muscles to make the leap and not land without something hurting bad."
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Tue May 02, 2006 7:03 pm

Ranma snickered at the trio's antics, and smiled as he saw Cherry get picked up by his alternate self. Hopefully the viliage would be there. They had been traveling for about an hour already. The pigtailed ninja looked to his left and sweatdropped. There were several girls dressed in fukus, also roof-hopping, and it looked like they were going to intersect their path in about three, two... one... Ranma stopped and watched the odangoed one bump into Krystal.
"Sailor Moon? The hell?"
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Tue May 02, 2006 8:00 pm

Krystal falls over and lands on her but and grumbles and stands up muttering how lucky she is that the feild held up and looks at moon with a glare. " Watch where you are going meatball head. Kami i swear all of them are clumsy and like to run into me." She stops and sweatdrops. " Just don't let her get a sword. She is crazy with those."
She who laughs best is usaly the one pulling the pranks
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby Screwball » Wed May 03, 2006 10:12 am

Ranma stopped as one of the strangely garbed girls knocked Krystal onto the ground. Who they were, and why, exactly, they were dressed like they were, was beyond her. At least two of their group seemed to have a clue.
"So... who're the cheerleaders?" she enquired.
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby migele » Thu May 04, 2006 6:35 am

From the pool came three flashes of light and another three Senshi jumped up.
Sailor Santa greeted casually : "Yo! I'm Sailor Santa, these are Santa's little or not so little helpers. Sailor Elf, and Lady Silence." Santa actually blinked at seeing the Silence standing there.
Silence shrugged. "If they have a Saturn here ..."
Santa nodded and pulled the bag from somewhere and Shampoo from the bag.
Elf giggled. "That's Shampoo our advisor."
Shampoo blinked. "Shampoo see more flashing girls. Flashing girls engaged to Ranma, yes?"
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Thu May 04, 2006 10:24 pm

Sailor Moon straightened herself up. Luckily for her, Eudial had started her strike down on the street below. Leaping to the ground, she started her speech about how arcades were for the enjoyment of their patrons or... something... Ranma jumped down from the roof, making three quick seals with his hand, prepared to make a fourth.
"You fool Sailor Moon! Come my daimon! Take care of these pests!" Eudial fired her gun at Sailor Moon, crying "Fire Buster."
As the flames cleared, Eudial was gone and in her place was what looked like a woman-ish arcade machine. "Arcania!"
Ranma muttered, "Don't you mean Arcadia?"
The daimon quickly said, "No, I don't want to get sued. Why am I talking to you! DIE SENSHI!" Firing two lasers at Moon and the Inners, Arcania began to engage them in battle.
Ranma finished the last seal and placed his hand on the ground.
"Popcorn and Movie Seats Kuchiyoshe no Jutsu"
In a poof of smoke, several large bags of popcorn and enough stadium style seats materialized at the sidelines of the fight.
"If Sailor Moon is real, then I might as well enjoy this girly fight."
(OOC: So I made a bad joke.)
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Screwball » Fri May 05, 2006 3:38 am

Ranma looked from the local daemon to the local hunters, and then back again. She sighed. She supposed that they didn't look out of place fighting the silly looking thing, and it didn't look like any daemon she'd ever seen, although it certainly acted violent enough.
It didn't feel like any daemon she'd ever encountered either. It had the tiny prescence in the warp associated with a being that could feel some sort of emotion, but nothing large enough to draw power for the energy attack she'd just seen it launch.
Of course, she could be wrong, and it could be the herald of another invasion of nightmares, but... a possesed arcade machine? Leapinf off the roof, she landed near her male form, and let Cherry down off her back. Turning to him, she asked;
"You seem to know what's going on. Are they always this ridiculous? I get that they're local daemon hunters, but... why the strange clothes, and why the... odd... daemon?"
(OOC: 'Daemon' is pronounced 'demon', if you didn't alrady know that.)
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby migele » Fri May 05, 2006 6:02 am

Santa pulls her bag out.
"Punsch anyone?"
Yuki grabs some popcorn and takes a seat.
Silence shakes her head and settles for punsch.
"On with the show" decides Santa, pointing at the youma. "That is a stereotypical monster of the week, or day. Not a real demon but rather a manifestation of force with a corrupted semisentinent core."
Shampoo summend her tome, incidently shattering the pavement where it landed. Standing on it with small glasses of her kitty nose she started to explain. "Flashing girls are using panties to distract everyone from the minor magic covering the faces. Shampoo think this no good but no one care. Santa, and helpers use different magical spell, work much better." She pushed the glasses up her nose. "The powers are preprogrammed. Even stupoid pigboy able to use them if transforms. More information one salmon sushi."
[on with the jokes]
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Fri May 05, 2006 4:42 pm

Krystal yawns and brushes her hair out of her face. " They are just teh sailor sensai. Protectors or a kingdom then was destoryed a very long time ago. Thou come to think of it Alot of them died in the war in my Universe. All we have is Saturn, Venus, Moon, and Pulto. The yrest died in the 1st strike.... wait a minute." She starts putting two and two to gether and comes to the conusion right in her mind and whats in front of her. She points at the scouts. " ZOMBIES!" She shouts and jumps up and hides behind Santa.
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby Screwball » Fri May 05, 2006 6:05 pm

"That is a stereotypical monster of the week, or day. Not a real demon but rather a manifestation of force with a corrupted semisentinent core."

"Uh... corrupted by what, if you don't mind me asking? 'Cause, there are some things out there that would make me want to destroy this city if they corrupt anything. Even an arcade machine, although that doesn't seem their style." Ranma paused. "Of course, I probably don't have the capability to destroy Tokyo here, so I'd have to settle for obliterating any Warp corrupted creatures as thouroughly as I possibly can."
She was intterupted by the cry of " ZOMBIES!" from Krystal. This was surprising, since she could feel that everyone currently nearby was very much alive.
"Um, Krystal, they're all alive. Properly alive, not artificially bound or anything like that. At least, I think so, anyway. It's... difficult to read them. Very difficult, actually. Something keeps getting in the way."
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Adyen » Sat May 06, 2006 12:30 am

Cherry has absoultely no clue what's happening, so keeps quiet for now.
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sun May 07, 2006 9:40 pm

"From what little I remember of the anime, Kami knows that Akane tried to get me to watch all of it, I think this thing's a daimon. And that" Ranma pointed at the heart crystal. "is what the thing is after. I think it came out of that kid over there." Ranma pointed over at Motoki.
The pigtailed ninja tossed some popcorn in his mouth, and pushed the heart crystal back into Motoki, causing him to return to consciousness. "Thank you..."
Ranma shrugged and threw a little more popcorn in his mouth. "No problem, I'd suggest going and hiding. This fight looks like it'll take them about forty minutes."
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby migele » Wed May 10, 2006 4:47 am

"Uh... corrupted by what, if you don't mind me asking? 'Cause, there are some things out there that would make me want to destroy this city if they corrupt anything. Even an arcade machine, although that doesn't seem their style." Ranma paused. "Of course, I probably don't have the capability to destroy Tokyo here, so I'd have to settle for obliterating any Warp corrupted creatures as thouroughly as I possibly can."
Shampoo gave a catty smile. "Book says corrupted/perverted /tainted by dark desires, only one need given and fed by dark desires. In this case all those form some blonde girl named Usagi Tsukino who lost ... 12.450 Yen on this game already without finishing it." Shampoo was so shocked that she actually managed to speak without accent. "This one searches for some crystals for it's Master's, powerfull crystals, I read this Silence's past."
Silnce nodded "I think I'm going to save my alterenate self from her fate. But that would screw up the timeline ... Who else is up for replacing these punny villians with some better ones?"
Santa choked on her popcorn.
Elf fell of her seat laughing "I love it"
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Wed May 10, 2006 9:48 pm

Krystal smrks a bit in her human form. " Replace the zombies that sounds like fun. I'm up for it but can i get a cute outfit also? Well atleast one that doesn't flash everyone."
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

PreviousNext

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works