Ranma RP

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:03 pm

After a while, they arrived at the location of what Ranma knew to be his villiage's entrance. Funny thing was, they were about five hundred yards from the wall of the Imperial Palace.
"I, I don't believe it... Why isn't it here? Why can't I sense it?"
Ranma bit his thumb and made four hand signs and then pressed his hand to the ground. Several runes formed on the ground in a circle and in a puff of smoke, a small black kitten formed on the ground.
"Yare, yare, why did you call me Ranma-kun?" The cat spoke directly to Ranma.
"I need you to find the entrance to the villiage if it is here. If not, find us a safe place to be. And be damn careful not to scare the bejeezus out of the rest of me."
"Rest... of you?" The cat looked around and saw the rest of the Ranmas there.
"Yes, Tabby, the rest of me. Now go!"
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby migele » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:58 am

At the Plains of Eternal Snow Silence, Santa, Shampoo and Elf faded into reality.
"I'm going to get my stuff then we can go get yours. Pack light?" Elf asked.
"No matter what you pack it's okay," Santa said handing Elf the bottomless bag.
Dropping the transformation Yuki grinned and went for her cottage.
------
Minutes later Hotaru and Ranma-chan were looking anywhere else but at Shampoo and Yuki packing.
"Shampoo think this look good, Ranma bleed to death."
"You think so? there is still a lot of fabric."
"Ranma like nice package Shampoo think."
"Red or green stockins?"
"Both."
Hotaru and Ranma sighed, it was going to be a long day.
------
"You don't need our plush versions!" Yuki explained Hotaru who was hugging her Yuki and Ranma plushies.
"After all you got the real stuff with you."
"My other self doesn't!" Hotaru defended.
There was a moment of silence.
"Shampoo doubt other Hotaru would want to leave her dimension."
"I'm happy the way it is." Ranma-chan said, "Don't forget to tell them you are on some quest in another dimension."
"I forgot!" Hotaru gasped before speeding out of the room.
The three remaining behind heard something break downstairs.
"Who would have thought that our shy little girl would change like that." Yuki smiled. When the two others stared at her she asked "What?"
"Shampoo go help explain." The Catwoman padded out ogf the room.
-------
"So Ranma-kun you are on a training trip that is a trip to another dimension that's some kind of quest in reality." Kasumi said as Ranma & Co.cornered her on the campus.
The nodded.
"Oh my, did you pack enough?"
"Shampoo even take blanket!" The cat responded.
"We did, got a few changes, guess I'll be back in a few days, maybe a week."
"Come with me, I'll make you bento's so you won't have to hunger. How many of you are there?"
No one could escapoe a detemined Kasumi.
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:47 pm

Krystal sighs and lets Cheery down. " Werid seeing this place again. This is where Andross had his castle at in my universe. Well till i blew it up anyway."
She who laughs best is usaly the one pulling the pranks
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby Adyen » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:07 pm

Curious, Cherry asked, "Castle? They had a CASTLE in Tokyo? And you blew it up?"
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:13 am

"Well yes I did because the castle belonged to Andross who was an evil warlord that came to earth while I was gone training to be a member of a space mercenary force. It was the 1st Kai attacke i used merged with the new powers I gained after my change. Lets just say I left more of Pheonix mountain standing then I did the castle." Krystal says with a sweatdrop.
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:00 pm

Tabby returned and faced Ranma. "Ranma-kun, there is no villiage here."
"What do you mean?"
"The villiage hidden under the rising sun does not exist here. The Tenkage is just the Emperor here."
"Damn it. You can go, Tabby."
Tabby dissappeared in a puff of smoke. "Well, anyone have any money so we can stay at a hotel?"
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:27 am

Krystal shurgs. " Unless they take crebits here all i have is a JBC card."
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby migele » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:43 am

"So what's our battle plan?" Santa asked the others.
"Go in, grab girl, leave." Shampoo offered.
There was a moment of silence broken by Silence. "I know back then I would have started screaming in such a situation."
Elf nodded "Sounds too much like kidnapping."
"We are the good guys." Silence agreed.
"Says the the demon queen." teased Santa.
"Why don't you and Shampoo take care of yourself while Santa and me run intereference."
"Dad was in the lab most of the time so I guess aori is the only problem."
"I want to test the new stunner anyway." Santa decided.
Classic Santa and Helper aproach?" Elf asked.
Santa nodded. "What about that something inside you, her, you know what I mean."
"I guess I need to awaken her. Saturn level should be enough for her." Silence offered.
"Shampoo agree, We go now?"
The two groups faded into snowswirls and nothingness.
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Adyen » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:01 pm

Cherry would have sweatdropped if she could.
"That's... Ouch."
Responding to Krystal's second question, "Well, I have some Yen... Actually, I have a lot of Yen with me, but unless my credit card works here as well, I only have around fifty thousand yen on me." The idol singer admited. She shows that she has indeed managed to master Hidden Weapons and pulls out her purse from behind her back and somewhere underneath her messy clothing.
"Enough to stay at a hotel or something for a bit, but it won't last for long."
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:24 pm

Ranma walked over to Cherry and looked at her card. "Well I don't know if that'll work, but maybe this will." He pulled out his wallet, the shape of a duck, that was rather full. "I kinda made this on the last A ranked mission I went on. With Temari-chan." Ranma sighed, and suddenly it began to rain, transforming him into his female form.
"Damnit! Fricken freak rainstorms!"
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Screwball » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:53 am

Fishing through her pockets, Ranma produced two fifty yen pieces, a rather melted looking ten yen piece, and a small gold aquila missing it's blind head.
"This is all I got. Hasn't been much call for money recently. I ain't gonna sell the aquila either. It's... rather important to me."
The rain caused Ranma to frown. Being wet was uncomfortable, but not unbearable. At least it wasn't fire, or something equally unpleasant.
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:00 pm

Ranma shook the water out of her hair and then pointed at a nearby hotel.
"That might work. We'll decide room arrangements when we get there" She squeezed the water out of her shirt. "Let's go."
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Adyen » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:06 pm

Cherry nodded and stuffed her purse back wherever she got it before she booped herself in the head... the rain having no affect other than making her wet.
"Ya, I haven't been sick in a LONG time, but I'd rather not test my luck after not dying today."
She made a mental note to see exactly WHAT she still has in her little (huge) pocket.
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:06 pm

Krystal nods. " Yes lets go find some where. I'm just gald I'm in a human form right now. I hate having wet fur."
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby Adyen » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:32 pm

Taking the initiative, Cherry gave them directions to one of the larger buildings that (thankfully) existed in this place.
"It's a hotel that I used to live in while I was still starting my career. The price is a bit high, but they reserve rooms by the week. On the flip side, you pay up front, so if you bail somewhere in the middle of the week, you don't get your money back. Otherwise, they have nice large rooms for decent prices."
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

PreviousNext

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works