Ranma RP

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby Adyen » Thu May 11, 2006 8:01 am

Still not quite sure what's happening, Cherry neverless decides to join in with the peanut gallery.
"But think of the sex appeal!" Cherry mused. "Every good villian needs to have sex appeal, or you'd end up like... Like... Akane!"
"Besides, I haven't done a good insane villian giggle since that last time I was on 'Kamen Senshi Ragnar', and they cut my parts because the fans were starting to like me more than the hero."
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Screwball » Thu May 11, 2006 5:34 pm

Ranma crossed her arms and glared at her companions.
"I aint playing no villain. And I aint trying to summon anything, either. What I'd like to do is find a way home, and that means finding out why I'm here in the first place. They," she said, indicating the senshi, "may be able to help us do that. Probably not, of course, but to find out, we need to stay on thier good side. 'Sides, I'm not too comfortable 'bout that whole 'perverted by dark desires' bit."
Having said this, she gestured at the nearest wall. In respose, a chunk of masonry ripped itself free of the wall and smashed into the ambulatory arcade machine at great speed, sending it tumbling into the side of the building on the opposite side of the street with a loud crash.
It quickly regained it's feet- little damage seemed to have been done, besides a dent in it's side- but Ranma quickly rectified this by sending the floating chunk of brickwork hurtling along at ankle level, sending the odd looking creature tumbling back to the floor with a startled squawk.
The senshi had stopped any pretense of attack in confusion. It wasn't usual for their opponents to be molested by flying bits of building, after all. This did not please Ranma.
"C'mon, what the hell are you waiting for! Kill it! I'm not going to do all the work for ya'!" Under her breath she muttered "plus, I have no idea what force weapons will do to it." The Daimon went down once again before the onslaught of its masonic foe.
"Pff. Hey Silence, you're right. These things aren't that bad on their own. Could be difficult in numbers, though."
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Thu May 11, 2006 9:28 pm

Ranma threw some more popcorn in his mouth and made three half seals with his other hand.
"Moon Spiral Heart Attack!" The daimon was dead. Whoopee. And now those five girls were walking over to them to question them perhaps.
"Hey you! Who are you and what are you doing here?"
Ranma smirked and lied without blinking. "Well, I believe Elf, Santa and Lady Silence already introduced themselves, Sailor Mars, but as for the remainder of us, I am Ranma, those two are my older sisters, Cherry and Krystal, and my other sister there, Ranma. She's the one who screwed with the stonework."
"You aren't enemies are you?" Mars was turning a bright red, almost matching her namesake planet.
"Relax Mars, they didn't attack us, and besides, I don't think they are enemies." Moon smiled at the group. "Thanks for helping us out there, that daimon would have been hard to take down."
For some reason Ranma was reminded of Kasumi, but a bubbly version of her. Actually Moon reminded him more of Haruno Sakura when she was lusting after that Uchiha.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby migele » Fri May 12, 2006 3:03 am

Santa considered Minako and Makoto for a moment and shook her head. "I already have your your christmas presents sorted out you two, you will love them!"
Yuki pouted at the spoilsport.
Silence nodded but considered. "Anyway I'll have to save myself a good deal of pain and deal with the situation, any arguements against that?" She asked the others. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw something on Mercury's face and the visor blinking visibly even for her at a distance. "Ignore those messages, they are all wrong anyway, at least those on me."
Shampoo looked up from her book. "Shampoo think only save yourself, make others let the others alive, you deal with yourself and your other self deal with others." The cat turned at Moon. "Shampoo want to meet advisors, can go now?"
Elf made a snowball and threw.
Out of a tree fell a nailed Tuxedo Kamen.
Elf struck a victory pose.
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Adyen » Fri May 12, 2006 5:35 am

Cherry turned to Elf and waggled her finger. "You shouldn't throw snowballs at people who are facing you and aren't expecting it. You might take their eyes out."
"Do it when their backs are turned so that you won't hit anything vital." She continued sagely.
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Fri May 12, 2006 10:47 am

Krystal looks on at the guy that falls out of the tree. "Why the heck is a guy in a tux hiding in a tree? Is he your friend or teammate or something. Of corse wearing that outfit i can see why he was hiding. He just looks so stupied."
She looks at the scouts. " If he is your team mates and is suppose to help you ifght then why do you let him hide in trees instead of helping fight? That doens't seem very honorable."
She who laughs best is usaly the one pulling the pranks
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby migele » Mon May 15, 2006 6:53 am

Santa nodded at Crystal's words. "Well said. And don't blame Elf, after all penguins are said to like snow."
Elf just ignored the galre she got from Moon, Mars and The Penguin.
Silence sighed. "Can we go now? I want to keep certain things from happening. And I want to have a roof over my head."
"Shampoo agree with Elf, Penguins like snow, only some spi ... spec ... types no like."
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Tue May 23, 2006 11:27 pm

Sailor Moon tried to defend Tuxedo Kamen at that instant. "He does help! Tuxedo Kamen-sama always manages to save me when I need him to!'
Ranma snorted at that. "Right, he encourages you and gives tactical support from the shadows. Hmm... With a little training, he'd make a decent ninja. Just change that Rose in for a Senbon and it'd be perfect."
Ranma shook his head. "Anyways I digress, my sisters, their friends, and I were just going..." Glancing at Silence, Ranma shot a dose of Killer Intent if they didn't get moving. "We need to get to that place, you can help out with that thing later."
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby migele » Wed May 24, 2006 1:44 pm

Silence ignored the intent, she had faced worse in hell. "Well I'm going to do it yesterday." She faded away since jumping her dress wasn't the best thing to do.
Santa looked as her bonded reappeared on top of a building. She waved at the Senshi and jumped to join on the roof.
Elf tossed a snowball up and joined their teamates on the roof.
As she landed next to Silence the snowball nailed Kamen again.
"We'll be back in a bit, we'll just go grab our overnight bags." Santa said and in a rather big explosion of snowflakes the three faded away.
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Screwball » Wed May 24, 2006 4:32 pm

Looking at the former location of their companions, and brushing one of the snowflakes off of her nose, Ranma scowled.
"I didn't know they could do that. They could've given us more warning before running off to wherever it is they're going." She turned to the male Ranma. "We should get going. I'm sure we'll see each other again, girls." Turning to leap onto one of the nearby roofs, Ranma nearly tripped over the prone form of Tuxedo Kamen.
"Oh, for the love of... C'mon, Penguin Man, on your feet!" Grabbing the unlucky hero by one arm, Ranma hauled him upright, and slapped him lightly round the facr, until she got some response from him, and he started to take his own weight.
"Right. Watch out for snowballs next time, okay?" Turning to her alternate, she asked; "Are we ready? You're the only one who knows the way to this place."
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Adyen » Wed May 24, 2006 6:19 pm

Cherry yelled out, "Hey, don't forget me!"
She pumped chi into her body and started running. She can't jump, but that doesn't mean she can't run... Just that it's exhausting.
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Thu May 25, 2006 12:22 am

*krystal glares at the scouts and runs up and picks up Cherry.* " girl i gotta train ya to get back into teh grove a bit. Us girls gotta stikc together ne?" She looks back at teh scouts once more and races ot caught up with the others. " atleast they are sane here."
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby Adyen » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:50 am

Cherry nodded in thanks.
"You think I haven't tried? It's just that the weird cave literally spilt me in half - all the physical attributes got stick with Ranma, while I got the spiritual ones. Sucks that I got all the morals too." She muttered annoyedly.
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:13 pm

" I know taht feeling i've out of shape myself. My transformation zapped alot form me and i kind of slacked off in training but you be surpised what training in zero gravity does for you."
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby Adyen » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:04 am

Cherry lifted an eyebrow. "Uhh... You float around?"
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

PreviousNext

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works