Thank you.

Talk about other General Anime and Manga Series here

Thank you.

Postby timdraco » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:30 pm

This is not timdraco first off. I am his brother Matt. Second, i would like to thank you all for making my brother feel welcome and for continuing your stories. He really loved you're guys story's. On march 12 2010, My brother Tim was hit by a drunk driver in a head on collision. He was killed instantly. I would like to thank you guys for the work you do. I was looking though his stuff and all he ever wanted to do is write fanfic's. He took a lot of what you guys do and it inspired him in real life. His favorite quote was what would ranma do in this situation? He truly did love this site as well. I will miss him dearly and hope you all will continue to do good story's for all other brothers out there.

Sincerely,

Matt
timdraco
Senshi Cadet

Re: Thank you.

Postby camk4evr » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:09 am

I don't know if you are monitoring this thread or not but if you are I am sorry for your loss. I didn't know your brother very well as I haven't been around much lately but I'm sure I speak for the others when I say that he will be missed.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:38 pm

sorry to hear about what happened. hope things are going well with your family and good luck with the healing. i think most of us can say ours thoughts and prayers are with you.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Nothing I can say would be new to you, I can only say it again with all others that I am sorry for your loss. I wish, as I am sure most others would that the world is a dimmer place now.
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Return to Anime / Manga