Morality and the TSAB?

Talk about other General Anime and Manga Series here

Re: Morality and the TSAB?

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Just a FYI, and not really meant for argument or debate... took a while since I've been very busy IRL... but...

A person at TFF plus my own checking yielded where I can get at everything manga and sound stage related on-line. Aquired all of it and been plowing through it in what little free time I've had.

Read the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Sound Stages through to 2-4 or 2-M if you prefer. Also read the manga for A.

I'll be starting the StrikerS manga shortly, then read those sound stages that apply to it some time afterward (3-1 through to 3.8 or so).

Hmmm... pretty sure I've been lead on a snipe hunt, at least so far... the manga to me at least does not have a much brighter outlook on it than that given by just the anime. I'm not seeing it so far, and in fact find at several points it seems to contradict itself. And Graham at least is barely even mentioned in any of it for either A's manga or the Sound Stages through A's. There may be more though in StrikerS and beyond. Oh well.

I've been taking plenty notes though.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Comartemis » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:57 pm

Hmmm... pretty sure I've been lead on a snipe hunt, at least so far... the manga to me at least does not have a much brighter outlook on it than that given by just the anime. I'm not seeing it so far, and in fact find at several points it seems to contradict itself.

The only one who said the manga is "brighter" than the anime is the one who thinks the anime is dark in the first place, Mr Cynic. :roll: Go back over the discussion and make a note of where I mention events from the manga, you'll find all of them and then some buried somewhere in your new research materials.
Currently Watching: Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Currently Reading: Sora no Otoshimono

KILL the darkfic. BURN the angst. PURGE the Bad End.
Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Quickshot0 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:11 pm

I believe the sound stages some where also commented on Raising Heart being found in the same archaeological dig as the jewel seeds. For all the people in this thread that have wondered where in heck it came from and why Yuuno had it on him. Which basically thus is, is that he just found it him self, no idea if it's legal to take a device along like that though... well in fact it isn't really known what kind of permissions he got beforehand anyway, so I guess it's kind of moot.
Quickshot0
Moon Senshi

Previous

Return to Anime / Manga