Disgaea questions

Talk about other General Anime and Manga Series here

Re: Disgaea questions

Postby Crescent Pulsar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:58 pm

1: I can't remember. Maybe someone else can answer that one.

2: It could differ from game to game; I'm not sure. But my general understanding is that human souls don't become angels or demons. As far as I can tell, if someone leads an acceptable life (according to whatever determines that), they simply reincarnate. If not, they end up a prinny as punishment, and work their way (via salary and/or good deeds) toward being reincarnated. I assume that how hard it is to attain reincarnation is determined by whether they are sent to Celestia or the Netherworld. And I also assume that which place someone is sent to is determined by how they lived their lives.

3: It appears to be a mixture of both. I can't say for sure how good deeds would be tallied, like money can, but at the very least earning money seems to be required. That's why they wear those pouches, if I remember correctly.

I wouldn't really rely on my information. I'm mostly working from memory, after all.
Crescent Pulsar
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:12 pm

1. she's a anime only character... so yeah she disappears

2/3. generally agree with nikkou as i don't think they really went into the details, only giving generalities on how it works.
the anti-thesis of myself
ZeroForever
Initiate

Postby Lioconvoy » Thu May 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Hmm, I know this is almost a year old but I noticed the topic as one of Zero's few post so I gave it a glance.

The Magic Knight is not an Anime only character, she's in the game too. When Laharl send a challenge to all those who want his title of Overlord, she one of the challengers. She's only in one fight and you don't see her in the game afterwards but she is in there.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Anime / Manga