Naruto Manga Progression *Spoilers!*

Talk about other General Anime and Manga Series here

Re: Naruto Manga Progression *Spoilers!*

Postby CRBWildcat » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:08 pm

Sounds like as good a guess as any.

Along the lines of good news:

SPOILER - Show Spoiler
We get to see Gaara and his older siblings again.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Nekomata-sensei » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:24 pm

And Danzou is revealed to have a hidden Sharingan. I'm starting to think Kishimoto reads the analyzing forums that try to predict stuff in Naruto and bases half the new issues off them and uses them to keep with popular fan opinions on the characters. It would explain a lot of things, especially about the treatment of Sasuke. :evil:
"Health, Learning & Virtue will ensure your happiness; they will give you a quiet conscience, private esteem & public honor." Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)
Nekomata-sensei
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:05 pm

SPOILER - Show Spoiler
Sia seems to be planning to have a talk with Sakura about Naruto, and may be misunderstanding Sakura's relationship with Naruto. This could kill, leave open, or ensure a Sakura/Naruto romantic relationship.

I noticed Naruto wasn't getting back on his feet when told, and had been making some odd noises. Given that Naruto for the past day or two has been beaten and stabed a lot, and in near constant combat I have to wonder if he finally past out.

I'm also wondering when Naruto is going to talk with Hinata. He hasn't had time yet, but it needs to happen.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:11 am

I was just reading the latest of Naruto, and I can't figure out how the elder kages and nobles can be so foolish and prideful. They all seem to have almost no idea what is going on.

The only ones who seemed to not think with their fists, or use events for personal gain where Gaara, and the Mist kage.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Could be that they're a bunch of stubborn, overconfident snits, but that's just my take on it.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:05 am

CRBWildcat wrote:Could be that they're a bunch of stubborn, overconfident snits, but that's just my take on it.
The kage summit was to deal with a threat to all the villages, and that no one village could deal deal with.

The Raikage was throwing temper tantrums like a 2 year old.

The Tsuchikage wasn't willing to show much if any respect to the others because they where younger.

Danzo was in the lead to be named leader of all the villages for dealing with Akatsuki, but he blew it by using genjutsu

The Mizukage as i recall thinks Sasuke killed Zabuza.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:18 pm

That's nice.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:02 am

CRBWildcat wrote:That's nice.

Not really, it means the people in charge are ignorant, and tend to act like arrogant children.

If the ten tails body is on the Moon what is Akatsuki sealing the tailed beasts in?

Why doesn't anyone know about the Ten Tail? The thing should be legendary, been well known, and should have been at least mentioned once.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby Konsaki » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:01 am

I just love the unrealistic idiocy and ignorance the leadership shows throughout the series, starting from day one with ANBU's lack of being able to capture a lone Academy student... :roll:
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Nekomata-sensei » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:17 am

Actually, I think tracking down pranksters might be outside of ANBU jurisdiction. It is probably a duty assigned to genin or chuunin as D-rank missions, and even then, they have to realize what is up and have the Hokage or the mission office set up the mission first, and arrange an appropriate payment for it.

Naruto likely slipped between the cracks there, because the difficulty of catching him probably quickly exceeded that of a D-rank, but doesn't qualify as C-rank either, but Iruka luckily picked up the slack and has been catching him for free. I'm sure the occasional odd short tempered ninja with personalities like Ebisu might also be searching for him on their own, but Iruka has the advantage of having been a prankster at one time himself, so knows how they think better, and has an advantage in catching Naruto because of that.

I'm currently bothered about the fact that the Sharingan has gained _YET MORE_ powers, and why Madara thinks Naruto is the heir of the Senju.
"Health, Learning & Virtue will ensure your happiness; they will give you a quiet conscience, private esteem & public honor." Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)
Nekomata-sensei
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Konsaki » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:46 am

I have dark wishes of placing a 50cal sniper round square center into Suckske's (Sasuke's) forehead... I really wish Kakashi bitchslaps him into oblivion, but I know that that job is going to be Naruto's; hence Kakashi's going to lose.

Sasuke's a fucking whiny asshat. :x
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Not really, it means the people in charge are ignorant, and tend to act like arrogant children.

Quoth the teenager, "Same difference."

If the ten tails body is on the Moon what is Akatsuki sealing the tailed beasts in?

A statue.

But seriously, if Madara manages to grab the rapper and the knucklehead, I imagine we'll be finding out.

Why doesn't anyone know about the Ten Tail? The thing should be legendary, been well known, and should have been at least mentioned once.

Dunno. Maybe enough time had gone by for it to be shrouded in mystery, but that's just a guess. I'm not really focused on the intricacies at this point in time.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Nekomata-sensei » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:29 am

Maybe the ten-tail wasn't actually around all that long, it appeared, the six paths sage defeated it, hardly anybody heard about it, and he didn't go around bragging about getting power from a demon he is containing inside himself to everyone.

Anyway, I'm wondering what is going to happen now with this key to the seal thing and the Toads and Naruto.

Also, I have a strange feeling that Jugo's power is somehow connected to the Kyuubi...
Nekomata-sensei
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:05 am

Sakura is only useful when she is being used as a puppet. :cry:

Nekomata-sensei wrote:Maybe the ten-tail wasn't actually around all that long, it appeared, the six paths sage defeated it, hardly anybody heard about it, and he didn't go around bragging about getting power from a demon he is containing inside himself to everyone.
The Nine Tails was very noticeable, and it is suppose to be weaker then the ten tail. I would think people would have noticed it. If there was a ten tail it certainly would have had major effects on the planet.

Given the sage of the six paths was said to have made the moon as i recall that certainly would have been noticed.

Nekomata-sensei wrote:Anyway, I'm wondering what is going to happen now with this key to the seal thing and the Toads and Naruto.
SPOILER - Show Spoiler
I'm interested in what happened to the toad who climbed into Naruto's mouth.

Why hasn't Naruto seemingly talked to Hinata yet, or Naruto thought about Hinata telling him she loved him? Are there any reasons Naruto hasn't even seemingly thought about it? This is really getting on my nerves.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:10 am

Why hasn't Naruto seemingly talked to Hinata yet, or Naruto thought about Hinata telling him she loved him? Are there any reasons Naruto hasn't even seemingly thought about it? This is really getting on my nerves.

Because several years, intense training, and round upon round of increasingly powerful opponents haven't changed the fact that Naruto's an idiot where love's concerned.

EDIT: It occured to me after posting this that, in light of what happened earlier with Naruto teaching Konohamaru the Rasengan, that just about anything can happen off-panel. Given time, the subject may be broached; and if not, well, I'll worry about it then.

Sakura is only useful when she is being used as a puppet. :cry:

I dunno, that kinda sounds like the sort of thing that would ignite flame wars to me. Lets not go any further than that.

The Nine Tails was very noticeable, and it is suppose to be weaker then the ten tail. I would think people would have noticed it.

Eh, I don't. "Outta sight, outta mind", as the expression goes; if I had to wager a guess, people have to actually see it for it to have any impact on their brains.

I kinda have to agree with Nekomata-sensei's suggestion as far as this goes; it probably wasn't around long enough for people to see it. And if it were, well, time marches on; maybe time marched on long enough to erode the legend somewhat.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Anime / Manga