One question about Gold Digger.

Talk about other General Anime and Manga Series here

One question about Gold Digger.

Postby Climhazard » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:30 am

How many issues of GD exist on this moment? Through sacrifising virgins, contracts with Dark Gods and Otherworldly Beings i able to obtain GD B&W 1-50 and GD color 1-75... I'm miss something?
- Carry the Emperor´s will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

- Even in death I still serve! (C) Dreadnought
Climhazard
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:49 am

Here's an information to those GD fans who don't know yet. There's now an official collection of GD-Roms available with every Gold digger issue. It's not very expensive and worth the cost.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Climhazard » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:16 am

Here's an information to those GD fans who don't know yet. There's now an official collection of GD-Roms available with every Gold digger issue. It's not very expensive and worth the cost.

Pity that my uncle allready leave USA. But on the other hand he have hell of a time finding all this issues back then...

Climhazard
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Screwball » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:37 am

You don't need to be in the US to get your hands on that. I own the GD Roms, and I'm in Britain. Cost me just over 25 quid, including p&p.
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:51 am

Yeah, I ordered them online too. And I'm even further away from the States... I live in Luxembourg ^_^ and it's really difficult to get your hands on comics here. We only have one shop in the country that sells imported US comics ^_^

And I hope they'll do the same with Ninja High School.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Climhazard » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:12 pm

You don't need to be in the US to get your hands on that.

Well yes. But here lie one small problem :). I'm more that sure that you need a credit card that work with foreign currency to do it. And one that im own work only with rubles :).

I live in Luxembourg ^_^ and it's really difficult to get your hands on comics here. We only have one shop in the country that sells imported US comics ^_^

Oh.. Belive me, you got it easy :). In Russia almost imposible find any comics that not Marvell-created. And even this one never easy to obtain.

PS. I really like Tanya in GD color. I know that she a villian but... she sooo cute :).

Climhazard
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Cyber_Skaarj » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:45 pm

Screwball wrote:You don't need to be in the US to get your hands on that. I own the GD Roms, and I'm in Britain. Cost me just over 25 quid, including p&p.

Where'd you get 'em from? I'd like to get hold of 'em myself, being a big Gold Digger fan and all :)
"Never send a Henchkitty to do an assassin's job..."
The Devils Creed

Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu, 11th March 2007
Cyber_Skaarj
Moon Senshi

Postby Raneko » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:56 pm

Deleted due to violation of rule 1-F.
Raneko
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: One question about Gold Digger.

Postby CJN » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:45 pm

Climhazard wrote:How many issues of GD exist on this moment? Through sacrifising virgins, contracts with Dark Gods and Otherworldly Beings i able to obtain GD B&W 1-50 and GD color 1-75... I'm miss something?

Your collection is more complete than mine, but there's at least:
- The other half of the Time Wrap story (B&W 32-35) which can be found either in Ninja High School 54-57 or in a separate volume called Gold Digger/Ninja High School: Time Wrap.
- The Peebo Manga.
- Gold Digger: Edge Guard by John Barrett

EDIT:
Oh, and there's the stories that started it all:
- Magazine special Gold Digger ch. 1-8. This is the Gina & Brittany vs Dreadwing story.
- Gold Digger miniseries 1-4. Which introduced the lost cities, El-Dorado, Atlantis, Shangri-La.
These can be found the the GD Pocket Manga part 1.
CJN
Senshi Cadet

Postby Cyber_Skaarj » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:53 pm

I've looked on the Antarctic Press website, but can't find any mention of "GD Roms" anywhere. I don't want to buy the comics themselves (yet... that can wait until I actually have a better income, i.e. more money), just the Roms.

Also, Raneko, nested quotes = bad. Just thought I'd warn you before the admins catch you.
"Never send a Henchkitty to do an assassin's job..."
The Devils Creed

Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu, 11th March 2007
Cyber_Skaarj
Moon Senshi

Postby Drawde » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:58 pm

It looks like GD is out to #84 now. And I think there's a series about the three wererats now, from after Gothwrain's disappearance, I think, though it's by someone else.

The GD-ROM is here. I believe it has everything from GD by Fred Perry, up to #75. Including all bonus material he did.
Unless I say otherwise, if I'm discussing Ranma canon, I'm talking about the MANGA.
Drawde
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Climhazard » Tue May 01, 2007 1:31 am

- The other half of the Time Wrap story (B&W 32-35) which can be found either in Ninja High School 54-57 or in a separate volume called Gold Digger/Ninja High School: Time Wrap.

Allready know about this one :). Just start reading Time Warp and BAM! "to be continued in Ninja High School #XX"... GRRRR! :)

Climhazard
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Drawde » Tue May 01, 2007 2:01 am

Climhazard wrote:Allready know about this one :). Just start reading Time Warp and BAM! "to be continued in Ninja High School #XX"... GRRRR! :)

At least it's in the GD-ROM also. It's nice to see some of the things you missed out on.
Unless I say otherwise, if I'm discussing Ranma canon, I'm talking about the MANGA.
Drawde
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Screwball » Tue May 01, 2007 4:41 am

Cyber_Skaarj wrote:I've looked on the Antarctic Press website, but can't find any mention of "GD Roms" anywhere. I don't want to buy the comics themselves (yet... that can wait until I actually have a better income, i.e. more money), just the Roms.

Well, I ordered the from the AP website, from the DVD section. You get the original miniseries, the black and white comic, the colour comic up to... I can't remember which volume, and the Ninja Highschool volumes in the 'Timewarp' storyline.
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Tue May 01, 2007 8:02 am

Hm.. I once had that list but I can't find it now. You said you had a few of the issues, I would recommend checking the publisher's website. That was where I found the list I had, it was fairly long and sadly you couldn't order most of what was there as it was no longer in print. You want all of Gold Diggers, I'm afraid you either have to luck out at some convention or look to torrents on the net to get the collection.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Next

Return to Anime / Manga