Fanart for Lawra/LawOhki's Cliched Fantasy Chapter 5

Request, Submission, or Review of Fanart. Again "fukufic" content preferred but not necessary

Fanart for Lawra/LawOhki's Cliched Fantasy Chapter 5

Postby frice2000 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Ahem...Surprise Lawra...Told you awhile ago I wanted to get this done and found an artist to do it. Hope you like it, know it's probably not exactly how you imagined them to look but I think it's a cute piece. It was commissioned by me from Toon Exterminator (link to DA) from a scene from Cliched Fantasy Chapter 5 quoted below.

from Cliched Fantasy Chapter 5 by Lawra wrote:"Would you rather have been beaten by a bunch of humans?" The red head asked as if Ranma was stupid and grabbed her by the wrist. "Come on, we need to get you cleaned up."

"I don't want to go anywhere with you." She tried to pull away but found herself unable to break Nodoka's grip.

"Don't worry, mother is here dear." Nodoka said blissfully and dragged her along without a care.

"Crap." Ranma continued to drag her feet, her hooves helping little on the stone walkways, and planning to get away from her mother as faster as possible.

'Oh wait, I can fly.' Sure her wings were currently bound up by her tunic, but surely flying would give her the ability to break Nodoka's hold. Since they weren't really necessary for flight, she rapidly floated up off the ground, and using as much force as she could to try and break the succubae's grip on her wrist.

"Oh please, you're making a scene." Nodoka casually tugged her hard enough to bring her down to the ground and tightened her grip. "Calm down and let momma get you cleaned up and then you can help me make some food."

Artist took some liberties with it and I specifically wanted Ranma being grabbed by the tail and not the wrist. In the end I'm very satisfied with the picture the artist created and I hope Lawra/Lawohki likes it. Sorry for up and vanishing lots of real life moving around, work, family illness, job asking me to move for a special program, and all other fun chaos explains my absence. Anyway picture below hope it's enjoyed and brings your story some more exposure. You deserve it.

Final Scene Copy.jpg
Final Scene Copy.jpg (375.13 KiB) Viewed 5898 times

Also: Link to bigger image and some sketches if you want to view more of it and it's 'evolution' :P.
frice2000
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Fanart for Lawra/LawOhki's Cliched Fantasy Chapter 5

Postby LawOhki » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:21 am

I like it but they did take a lot of liberties with the legs and having Nodoka be visibly a demon. (I really like Ranma's expression.) Thank you for being that enthused by my work to have that done.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Re: Fanart for Lawra/LawOhki's Cliched Fantasy Chapter 5

Postby Kadunta » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:48 am

Although I haven't read the fanfic itself, the drawing looks great.
"Nothing desiccates a mind so much as its repugnance to conceive obscure ideas."
-- E.M.Cioran, "All Gall Is Divided", translation by Richard Howard
Kadunta
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fan Art