A Silly Parody Request Dragon Lady of Macross A! MG!

Request, Submission, or Review of Fanart. Again "fukufic" content preferred but not necessary

A Silly Parody Request Dragon Lady of Macross A! MG!

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:17 am

Ok first if you don't know the Dragon Lady of Macross or don't want it spoiled at least a tiny bit by the content of the scene don't check the spoiler.

SPOILER - Show Spoiler
Dragon Lady of Macross Chapter 5 wrote:Ranma stood in her living room pacing nervously. She was turned out for the party and waiting for Lisa to come by to get her. In addition to her black dress and lingerie, she was wearing thigh high sheer black stockings, the lacy tops of one of which could be seen through the slit in the dress as she moved as well as a brief glimpse of creamy bare thigh. On her feet were what Claudia had teasingly referred to as three inch fk-me pumps. They were delicate and shiny black with gold metallic tips on the narrow heels. There was a gold anklet around one ankle. Around her neck was a fine gold necklace with an opal and onxy yin-yang pendant in a gold setting hanging just above her traffic stopping display of cleavage. The first hole of each ear sported a tear drop shaped opal dangling from a fine gold chain while the second holes each had an onyx stud. Her hair, in its typical French braid, somehow looked more elegant and had a gold clasp holding it near the bottom. Around one wrist was a diamond tennis bracelet, but the piece-de-resistance was the golden dragon with ruby eyes that coiled possessively around her upper arm on the opposite side.

Ranma nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the knock on the door. She resisted the urge to run to the door and tear it open, instead, moving gracefully. She opened the door and froze as she caught sight of Lisa.

While Ranma was all darkness and fire, Lisa was light and earth in her pearlescent white sleeveless dress. The dress clung to the soft curves of Lisa's body that Ranma was so familiar with from their trips to the beach. But while those curves at the beach were raw and enticing, the dress made them breathtaking. The hem of the dress was cut at an angle from just above one knee to her mid-calf on the other side and had a slight flair to it. She had on white heels and sheer white stockings. Her auburn hair hung loosely around her shoulders and gold hoop earrings peeked out from with in it. A gold necklace also graced her long slender neck and had a gold and diamond heart shaped pendant which hung just above her more modest cleavage. One delicate wrist featured a fine gold bracelet.

Ranma blushed as she realized she was staring, but when she met Lisa's eyes, she realized that Lisa was equally dumbstruck.

"An angel," Ranma breathed softly.

"A goddess," Lisa said at the same time in a matching tone.

I'd love it if someone could draw an Ah! My Goddess! style parody using those outfits with Ranma and Lisa in the stated roles. I just keep imagining it but can't draw it. I've tried and failed. And trust me you don't want to see my tries. Please anyone it would be a great Parody pic.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Fan Art