Carmen Sandiego, Combined Screencap.

Request, Submission, or Review of Fanart. Again "fukufic" content preferred but not necessary

Carmen Sandiego, Combined Screencap.

Postby Spokavriel » Fri May 07, 2010 10:24 pm

This image was put together using 3 screenshots of a pan up the character watching the Scavenger Hunt episode on Dailymotion. It is also the episode that shows Carmen's Birthday is March first.
Carmen Sandiego.PNG
Carmen Sandiego.PNG (742.61 KiB) Viewed 8008 times
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Carmen Sandiego, Combined Screencap.

Postby Spokavriel » Sat May 08, 2010 5:02 pm

::sigh:: Little odd but doing it anyway. Someone who says they don't want to post yet gave me a background and asked me to use the above image on it for a new avatar. They didn't want to give their E-Mail and just asked me to post it here. So here's the above image as an avatar. I ended up changing the black to Dark Blue though to help the contrast there is allot of blue to the scene originally after all.
Carmen_Avatar_2b.PNG
Carmen_Avatar_2b.PNG (53.86 KiB) Viewed 7916 times

Edit: Just to clarify. The background image I was given was almost exactly the same as shown except the main field color is black I changed it to a dark blue that is really dark like the palate dark blue has 1/4 of the blue value and 0 in Red and Green this is 1/8 the blue value.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Carmen Spamdiego » Sat May 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Well you must admit it looks better than my old Avatars.
CARMENT.png
CARMENT.png (23.02 KiB) Viewed 7901 times
Carmen_Spamdiego_still.PNG
Carmen_Spamdiego_still.PNG (51.16 KiB) Viewed 7902 times

And I wasn't able to find better images of Carmen from the TV series. Not without it being a close up or odd pose.
Carmen Spamdiego
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Sat May 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Thank you for actually posting in thread. Glad you like how it turned out. You don't want to know how hard it was to crop and clean up.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Carmen Spamdiego » Sun May 09, 2010 9:20 am

Complaining after the task is complete? Are you seeking some kind of payment?
I again thank you for making the avatar for me but I think I'm going to go back to lurking. I'm not quite ready for this yet.
Carmen Spamdiego
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Sun May 09, 2010 9:52 am

You're welcome.

I may not be right about this but I think its some interesting trivia. But if it is accurate depends on if the episode air date is the year the episode is meant to be set in.

In Season 4 Episode 8 titled Can You Ever Go Home Again? Avalon talks about how he lost his wife and daughter to a fire in a hotel 30 years ago. The flashback images show them and the daughter looks to be 2-3 years old. That would put his daughter being about 32ish. Now at the end of the next episode, the second half of this one, Carmen is going through Hypnosis to find how she obtained the locket. While she doesn't remember it ever being given to her she looks just like the girl in Avalon's Flashback and was 2 years old at the time.

Its the time setting for the series though that poses a question. If it was the broadcast date that would place Carmen's birth year some time in the late 1960's Sadly you can't even judge by the starting or ending time of Chrono skimmer jaunts because its a bit sporadic. They just call it Present and the numbers in the time corridor (when they have them) sometimes obviously over shoot.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Fan Art