ChaoticTeacup - I do art, fanart and commission

Request, Submission, or Review of Fanart. Again "fukufic" content preferred but not necessary

ChaoticTeacup - I do art, fanart and commission

Postby chaoticteacup » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:49 am

After receiving quite a wonderful welcome on the chat, I thought I'd offer my services on the forum.

Hello I'm ChaoticTeacup, I do art, fanart, and commissions.

My fanart deviantart account is
http://nearlyindicent.deviantart.com
I also do original stuff and welding. those accounts are linked on my forum profile.

If you are interested in commissioning me, let me know. I charge a fee for commissions because I'm a poor student who needs to eat, but I'm very willing to barter.
chaoticteacup
Senshi Candidate

Re: ChaoticTeacup - I do art, fanart and commission

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:34 am

You have some really fun (Underwear shown so borderline NSFW) things in your Gallery. I don't know if I will ever be able to afford commissioning anything but here's hoping you get allot but not so many that it becomes difficult to find time to still draw whatever you want. ;)
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby chaoticteacup » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:56 pm

Spokavriel wrote: You have some really fun (Underwear shown so borderline NSFW) things in your Gallery. I don't know if I will ever be able to afford commissioning anything but here's hoping you get allot but not so many that it becomes difficult to find time to still draw whatever you want. ;)

I'm relatively cheap and always willing to negotiate XD. So really, you probably could afford it XP (hint hint nudge nudge I am shaaaaaaaameless)
chaoticteacup
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:13 pm

All my money not going to rent and utilities comes from Food Stamps still. I've been living this way for almost 8 years now.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby gsteemso » Sat May 29, 2010 12:32 pm

*BUMP*

ChaoticTeacup made me a wonderful surprise fanart for Permutation, and I heartily recommend her skills!

Here it is:

The world’s only gsteemso
gsteemso
Senshi Cadet

Return to Fan Art