Request: Hot Art for -Permutation-

Request, Submission, or Review of Fanart. Again "fukufic" content preferred but not necessary

Request: Hot Art for -Permutation-

Postby gsteemso » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:29 am

Hi folks!

J. St. C. Patrick has done some wonderful pics for my story so far (actually, didn't Mondu do one way back in the early days? I will have to find it and put it on my site with the others), but I was wondering if anyone wanted to try their hand at something a bit sexier. Doesn't have to be lewd, crude or rude, just curvaceous and/or funny. :-)

As I type this, I am looking at a pencil sketch I did of Ami dreaming (at the beginning of chapter 7) of making Ranma come in his pants for the second time in a few seconds by means of her innocently touching his shoulder (which happened at the end of chapter six, right before Michiru made everyone faint from shock by raising the possibility of Ranma self-impregnating by accident). It is a screamingly funny scene and doesn't involve any naughty bits showing, so I think it'd make a perfect illustration, but I can't draw to save my life.... well I can, but not people. I doubt anyone not me would be able to tell what this is a sketch of, TBH.

If that doesn't tickle your fancy, how'd you like to try drawing the beautiful alien woman from the Ryoga scene in chapter 7, with her six limbs, three eyes, antennae, four-part bosom, and green skin? A tasteful nude of her bathing in front of a shocked Ryoga, as described from the first time they met, would be perfect. The image in my head makes me wish I could draw better just for the technical challenge. If you go for this one remember that the surrounding foliage is mostly in shades of red and purple, as is the sky a very pale shade.

Another one, which I admit I will probably burn in hell for not being able to stop thinking about, is Konatsu's fantasy sequence (also in Seven) about Ukyo and girl-Ranma with him in a threesome. Again, nothing rude needs to actually be shown, and there's a lot of scope there for subtle facial expressions to be telling a whole story within the picture.

If I could draw people I would try to draw Happosai's woman form just for the challenge, but since she's pretty plain-looking I don't expect anyone to take me up on that one.

Any takers?

G.
The world’s only gsteemso
gsteemso
Senshi Cadet

Postby ValkyrieHamster » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:32 am

Happosai has a female form? 0_o
ValkyrieHamster
Senshi Candidate

Postby gsteemso » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:13 am

In Permutation he does.
gsteemso
Senshi Cadet

Re: Request: Hot Art for -Permutation-

Postby chaoticteacup » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:24 am

Gsteemso.jpg
Gsteemso.jpg (93.73 KiB) Viewed 14214 times

Dont think its QUITE whats you imagined, but its what I drew.
Its sketchy cuz it didnt take me very long, but I thought I'd try and inspire you with art.

BWAHAHAA BE INSPIRED
So there XP
chaoticteacup
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:31 am

I'm only kidding with this comment. But are they upset they lost their noses?
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Spokavriel wrote: I'm only kidding with this comment. But are they upset they lost their noses?

At the moment, they are concentrated on having lost their innocence. First things first, noses later.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby chaoticteacup » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:54 am

noses are soooooooooo overrated
chaoticteacup
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:36 am

Sorry. I just have a habit of picking on noses. Please don't read too much into that.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby gsteemso » Sat May 29, 2010 12:37 pm

J. St. C. Patrick took me up on the “Konatsu’s Naughty Daydream” idea. Didn’t he do a great job? :¬)

gsteemso
Senshi Cadet

Postby Shanami » Sun May 30, 2010 6:44 pm

That really is a funny pic. It certainly makes that one scene a bit more vivid.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Postby MovieBrat » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Is there anymore art?
MovieBrat
Senshi Cadet

Return to Fan Art