ultimatum

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Re: ultimatum

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:59 pm

How in the world does any part of this mess fit with the stated minimum requirements for ideas being posted here?
Ideas
For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and how it differs from canon. This folder is for anime fanfiction only. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:44 pm

No offense intended. But for me it was a sea of links as straight as a crazy straw and clear as chocolate milk.

And what would the plot be? Will you follow any aspect of the Ranma plot or are you making an Ultimates plot? There's just so much information overload I'm really following it about as well as paths in the Labyrinth, without the golden thread.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby mondu_the_fat » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:54 pm

... is that you, toushin?
"So Igor wasn't kidding. Most people just ensure they won't die cold and alone by making friends...I gain superpowers and have mysterious voices tell me I did a good job. My life is a goddamn mess."
-- Minato Arisato, My Life is a Goddamn Mess
mondu_the_fat
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:55 pm

We of the staff have actually talked with byakuyakchk36 and toushin and both insist they are separate people.
IP checks seem to confirm that. Maybe they are the same person. We don't have proof yet.

I consulted with another mod and well... this actually is an idea. Yes it's not that good, but it's not even warning-level bad.

byakuyakchk36 if you want help on your ideas then you should present them in a more engaging manner. As this long dump of links is just dull and confusing.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Return to Ideas