TUXEDO WHO?

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

TUXEDO WHO?

Postby ckosacranoid » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Sailor Moon was tired and beaten to heck, the rest of the scouts where not in much better shape. The other problem was that the rest of the scouts where tied up because of the latest attack by the Yuma which was tossing around sticky webs which had the Mars and Mercery stuck to a wall behind Sailor Moon. The Yuma was about to run across the street when out of the darkness a rocket shot out impacting the Yuma and sending it flying into the wall behind it.

"What the heck?" says Moon as she watchs the fireworks from the rocket impacting the creature. With that a silver Aston MartainDB 9 roars up sliding to a stop next to Moon. The door opens and out steps a person in a black tuxedo, black driving gloves, and wearing a black racing helment with a mirror visor. With that he pulls a large lever action rifle and walks over to the Yuma as it stands back up bleeding from many wounds.

"I WILL KILL YOU HUMAN FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME YOU PATHIC HUMAN!" the Yuma roars as it drags it self out of the imprint on the wall and rushs towards the tuxedo clad person.

"Bang. click. bang. click. bang. click. bang." rang out as the person fired and then worked the action shooting the Yuma as it charges the person till the person steps to one side as it runs past and fires one last shot into the back of its head and it crahses into the ground and turns to dust.

With each shot that rings out from the rifle Sailor Moon screams and covers her ears from the rather loud noices of the rifle.
Last edited by ckosacranoid on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: TUXEDO WHO?

Postby ckosacranoid » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:13 pm

The other scouts can not do anything as they are tied up right now expect shout out to Sailor Moon to run. She just cowered in fear as the person turned and walked up to her and tossed something on the ground in front of her and then got back into the car and left.

After the person left the webbing holding the other scouts falls away with the death of the Yuma and they rush up to see if moon of all right. Mars reachs down to pick up the item that was tossed onto the ground.

"Tuxedo Stig, Race car driver, tv show star, monster hunter." with an arrow poiting to the other side. She flipped it over the read..."What? Where you expecting Cape boy or James bond?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I thought of this and just had to post this and to see what people thought of this weird little scence from my warped mind and yes this combines two show i like, sailor moon and top gear....with some james bond tossed in with with the car with hidden weapons.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Tuxedo...?!? This isn't just too-much. This is too-much with nuts and raisins and honey and... *grrrowwl!* ...and I'm hungry again.
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:23 pm

I'll not opine on the story itself, but you are using words abominably. You should use 'were' where you had 'where', 'except' where you had 'expect', 'noises' where you had 'noices'. 'Sense' isn't spelled 'scence'. "I WILL KILL YOU HUMAN FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME YOU PATHIC HUMAN!" is redundant, and the word's spelled 'pathetic'. You don't keep your verb tenses consistent.

If you write this, you'd better have somebody beta-check the living daylights out of it.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby ckosacranoid » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:26 pm

this was really just off the top of my head and i just had to get this things written before i forgot it. as i said it just something that came to me and would not let go for something that was meant to be amsuing to read just the idea. i know the spelling is bad and such but it was written in about 10 mints aand tossed out just to see what anyone though of the ideaof the encounter...hehehhe
cause come oe, who would try to do something that comebines top gear and sailor moon......wait do not says thing on that since i have a couple of more ideas running though that thought.....i have written a ranma/moon/top gear already with "letters to pluto" and i have a different one that i have to post the pic for the start of the next wacky crossover over that i have the uses the above tree shows.....
yes, i know i am truly nuts.....and very much enjoying it.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:08 am

This certainly has potential for a crack fic at the very least.

I think you want a scene where Uranus goes into love sick fan girl mode for the Stig.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:08 pm

I can so see Haruka wanting him as the Uranus Knight. Or maybe just wanting him, period.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:41 am

Té Rowan wrote:I can so see Haruka wanting him as the Uranus Knight. Or maybe just wanting him, period.

I AM THINKING OF A SCENE JUST WITH THAT IDEA......JUST TRYING TO FIGURE HOW FAR OUT I WANT TO MAKE IT......COMING SOON I HOPE......
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:01 pm

ckosacranoid wrote:cause come oe, who would try to do something that comebines top gear and sailor moon......wait do not says thing on that since i have a couple of more ideas running though that thought.....i have written a ranma/moon/top gear already with "letters to pluto" and i have a different one that i have to post the pic for the start of the next wacky crossover over that i have the uses the above tree shows.....
yes, i know i am truly nuts.....and very much enjoying it.

Top Gear? I thought it was James Bond...

Also, I had images of the 'Cool Rider' from Grease 2, though he did not have a shotgun...

Now I'm disappointed
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:05 pm

The Stig is Top Gear's own Mystery Man.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:39 am

ok, i did add a lit of bond effect for looking cool in a tux to the stig and james ausin martain from the last few movies he has used....
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Ideas