Queen Millennia 1/2

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Queen Millennia 1/2

Postby Jerry » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:20 pm

One day, at the weekly Scout meeting, when the Earth spirit ask them to help one of her sister Earth, who is being attack by the planet and spirit of RaMetal. They meet with Queen Millennia, and learn that Earth history, With help of Ami, they found out that RaMetal was not going to hit Earth, and latter found out that they going to invade Earth.
Jerry
Senshi Candidate

Re: Queen Millennia 1/2

Postby Sunshine Temple » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Could expand that. Not sure where Ranma fits in really.

More details about RaMetal would be nice too.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Re: Queen Millennia 1/2

Postby Pale Wolf » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:07 am

they found out that RaMetal was not going to hit Earth, and latter found out that they going to invade Earth.

... Meow? I'm confused now. Deeply.

I'm sure this idea is much better shaped in your head, but I comprehended about one sentence, and it was internally contradictory...
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Return to Ideas