Knight Industries, AirWolf

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Re: Knight Industries, AirWolf

Postby Makoto » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:08 am

We don't have a bunch of Red <INSERT IGNORE name here>-type characters to suddenly re-appear in spite of massive continuity issues, you know. :P

Isn't Garth's vendetta exclusively against Michael/KITT, though? I have difficulty imagining him as a pilot, anyway. ^_^;
Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:12 pm

I know I know if he was going to do anything he'd likely end up taking KARR's electronics and putting them in Goliath. He's unoriginal like that. Unless there is some way for him to run across the remains of Red Wolf or even find a spare prototype of it that was mocked up for working on new weapons systems with he's unlikely to think far enough beyond the quickest way to attack Michael.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:31 pm

We need another player on the bad guy side. Someone who knows about the airwolf project and possibly worked in the FIRM...

What about making an AU where that woman who was assisting the man that discovered Airwolf's plans stored in the computer survived and went to prison? She could work contacts and learn about Red Wolf that way. And maybe at some holiday event where people from mens and womens prisons are both present she could meet Garth?

Nah too much work for too little to come of it. Having a prisoner in the same prison makes more sense but I can't think of a single male that was involved with The FIRM that I can rationalize a change in history where they survive instead of die in. Arch Angel didn't exactly staff many.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Hmmm... maybe alter Sam Ropers background a bit...

Or better yet that of Marella? If this is 4th season, have her survive and be against the firm now due to the fate of Archangel and Hawke?
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:08 am

Sorry... After Dom and String are out of the picture I'd rather gouge my eyes out than watch. My dislike of what was done to the series to milk it without keeping any of the main actors is so extreme that I honestly have to consider if I would rather kill myself or admit it exists. So No I won't be working that late in the time line.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:56 am

Spokavriel wrote: Sorry... After Dom and String are out of the picture I'd rather gouge my eyes out than watch. My dislike of what was done to the series to milk it without keeping any of the main actors is so extreme that I honestly have to consider if I would rather kill myself or admit it exists. So No I won't be working that late in the time line.

Welll... ok... definately understandable. Given that how about a alternative.

She always came across as fiercely loyal, what if circumstances had him incarcerated (trumped up or not), and her going rouge to get at the ones responsible. Perhaps even pitting her against the airwolf crew if the circumstances were right or if a misunderstanding was in play.

I could see her for example doing the irrational thing and attempting to hijack Airwolf instead of getting Hawk to help. It would not be impossible for her to find it, as she could put trackers on their vehicles...
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:14 am

Problem is she was put to that test in series. In the episode where Arch Angel got brain washed to assassinate the leadership of The FIRM.

She still went to String and Dom. Oh and Dom still flew in the rescue mission in an improvised traction body harness because he was not able to be let out of traction. They had both done a stunt and the set dressers put the balsa roof on the wrong side of the barn. So they ended up lucky they didn't die from the full force crash.

It was a big DeusEx episode that forced them to train Kate to use the weapons systems panels.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:14 am

What about using Tanya Walker from the Pilot/Knight of the Pheonix as the other "Bad Guy"? Sure the plane went boom, but that doesn't mean she was aboard or was killed from it. She could have connections to hawk as well with her colorful past. Just a thought.
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:54 am

Spokavriel wrote: Problem is she was put to that test in series. In the episode where Arch Angel got brain washed to assassinate the leadership of The FIRM.

Oops... forgot about that episode.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:13 pm

talonhunter wrote:What about using Tanya Walker from the Pilot/Knight of the Pheonix as the other "Bad Guy"? Sure the plane went boom, but that doesn't mean she was aboard or was killed from it. She could have connections to hawk as well with her colorful past. Just a thought.

She's not from the right side of the equation or a big enough fish. Trying to make her work out you might as well have all the enemies be OC...

I wonder is there a Genre for Self INSERT IGNORE villains instead of good guys? You know where someone INSERT IGNOREs themselves just to cause a mess and make things go impossibly wrong just because they can?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Ideas