Mercurian Kitsune Ranma

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Postby Tuisto » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:44 pm

Hello, all. I've read the thread, and I must say that I like some of the things mentioned here. Especially the Kitsune-Ranma being super smart, and building a cold-fussion reactor bit. But hey ,being a blue 'demon' should have some good perks right?
But I'm curious though if this fic exists, or will soon exist as more than a draft and a well done piece of fanart?
As far as Ranma getting another curse from the springs of sorrow, this idea seems pretty good. I'll reserve further judgement though once,if,when, the fic exists in more form than currently.
Thanks.
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Seed00 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:15 pm

Can anyone tell me where I can find the story (mercurian kitsune)?
Seed00
Senshi Cadet

Postby Mitchell » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:25 pm

Well thats the thing. There were a couple of scenes, and an outline on the old forum, but the server went down. I am not sure if there were any finished chapters actually released.
Mitchell
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Nukem » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:26 am

there were only a couple of scenes and rough ideas,
most of it is on the first few pages here as repost
i got it also as -txt-file somewhere on HDD
Nukem
Senshi Cadet

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:37 am

The whole idea sounds promising. Good luck with working on it.

Hm... you know, a frozen Ryouga would be interesting idea indeed.
KonokoHasano
Super Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Ideas