Tenchi Muyo/Ranma 1/2/Sailor Moon Interrelated

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Re: Tenchi Muyo/Ranma 1/2/Sailor Moon Interrelated

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:11 pm

So is there really no way to resolve this without separating Mamoru and Nodoka as a technical same generation.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Juraian wedding customs are peculiar. (They use banjo music instead of an organ.) And given their inbreeding and long lives, you could be both nephew and great-uncle to the same person. The concept of "generation" doesn't work well on Jurai.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:28 pm

So have the chiba family I described be distant descendants of Yosho? It still doesn't help with my hang up on the Nodoka Omai...
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:10 am

Not entirely. Washu locked away her magic in the red gems. But being aligned with knowledge she was able to create that advanced technology capable of performing magical seeming effects. Don't underestimate a goddess when she says she reduced herself to the capabilities of mortals. When its meant to be a creator usually they know enough to get it right.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:41 am

But if she stomped them she would waste opportunities for research. Capture... There's another idea. Could you imagine.

But really Washu-chan and her sisters seem to limit their interference. Tokimi being the only one actively trying to force a concurrence that would create the superior being. And even then she tends to keep the elements in her experiments somewhat contained if not controlled.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Maximara wrote:As for Tsunami she was slight occupied with Juuri and then was in a little girl who was in suspended animation for 700 years effectively removing her from the equation. Also note in the battle with Kagato she seems to be out classed so something has happened to her power levels.

I'm not so sure you can put a god/dess into suspended animation -- but it worked for Cthulhu, so I'll give it a pass.
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:22 pm

For starters locked in the cave Ryouko didn't exactly have access to a calendar nor real proof of the orbital duration for the planet. Winter is not a certainty for part of an orbit on all known orbiting masses. There are even some that have been detected in the asteroid belt that have erratic axial tilts which would in effect equate to a winter 3 times an orbit.

If you've had less than a year of freedom in which you could interact with others after 700 years would you really be worried about finding out the length of a year?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 pm

I was thinking of Ryo-Ohki events only with closer to Tenchi TV power levels and space travel along with GxP.

I'd give reasons but I'm a bit worn out. Worked at a local Food Bank today and I think I'm going to need some extra sleep due to it being a bit more physical than last time.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:32 pm

It figures that the system I have those saved on isn't exactly in a position to start up. But considering I mentioned Space wouldn't Universe make allot more sense than in Tokyo? Tenchi in Tokyo had romance and allot of situations involving an exiled Jurrian that was thought to be too powerful and the romance was with her shadow. I don't recall leaving the planet there.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Spokavriel wrote: It figures that the system I have those saved on isn't exactly in a position to start up. But considering I mentioned Space wouldn't Universe make allot more sense than in Tokyo? Tenchi in Tokyo had romance and allot of situations involving an exiled Jurrian that was thought to be too powerful and the romance was with her shadow. I don't recall leaving the planet there.

As I recall (the brain-scrub wasn't complete) Ryoko went off space-pirating in "Tenchi in Tokyo" with Washuu as her sidekick.
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas