Ranma/The World God only knows crossover

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Ranma/The World God only knows crossover

Postby Dumbledork » Sat May 21, 2011 6:35 am

How about a Ranma/The World God Only Knows crossover?

Somehow Hell has found out that there are a lot of girls after Ranma and that he might be a great help at catching runaway spirits. Somehow Ranma signs a contract and he is forced to help Elsie capture the spirits.

However, there are severla complications.

1) Ranma doesn't know how to relate to somewhat normal girls (as it seems he's only attracting the violent and irrational ones). It will be a serious blow to his ego once he finds out that for the normal girls the world does actually not revolve around him and they are not interested.

2) Elsie being the naive girl she is will constantly cause trouble for Ranma as the fiancées will be in a continuous jealous mode because she's around Ranma all the time.

3) The fiancées must not learn about Ranma's mission, and unfortunately whenver they see Ranma flirt with other girls he's in big trouble.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Ranma/The World God only knows crossover

Postby ckosacranoid » Mon May 23, 2011 11:59 am

ONE WORD.....OUCH.......poor bastard would have even more crap to deal with though it sounds like....i dont know the other crossover anime you are using. but sounds like fun.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Ranma/The World God only knows crossover

Postby ckosacranoid » Mon May 23, 2011 12:03 pm

i forgot one other thing though..ranma can not lye to save his life for one isssue and two you have all the ninjas running around so everyone will find out dispuite whats going on..so the contract would be written with that in mind for dealing with it..cause if nothing else you just might have lost boy show up while ranma is doing something agist evil and attacks him while the evil is stannding stuned or runs away and ranma having to deal with a pissed off lost boy who find out ranma is doing something to piss off akane or something like that.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Ideas