Slayers / Zero no Tsukaimia crazy idea

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Slayers / Zero no Tsukaimia crazy idea

Postby Vahn » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Well this just hit me today and I wonder if anyone have the skill enough to actually do a Zero/Slayers cross over. However my idea is this, No Louise does NOT summon Lina but instead she summons Gourry Sword of Light and all. Now imagine if you can if the first thing after being told that he was Louise familar and what his job entitle would be that it wouldn't be his first outing guarding flat chested sorceress. How well do you guys think that would go over?

Now of course we all know Lina is a sorceress genius extradinare, one would think she would be possessive about gourry and would literally tear Halkagenia apart to get Gourry back. Now I think it would be fun if Lina shows up and demands Gourry back but Louise refuses. Just a crazy though.

Route two of course could entile Zelgadis being the summoned one but he knows magic and I was hoping for a none magic user to the series. :D Just a few thoughts.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Slayers / Zero no Tsukaimia crazy idea

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:02 pm

As far as non-magic users are concerned, I'd go with Amelia's father, Philionel, because that would be hilarious.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Never mind... read post wrong.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Hmm could be funny since there is a Dragon on the grounds and Lina is smarter then well technically every student and teacher combined when it comes to magic. Not to mention that Lina would never leave her friends behind (unwillingly) although the sword would need some explaining since after Slayers Next (or was it Try) he no longer has it.
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Knight of L-sama » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:54 am

The main problem I see in dealing with any Slayers crossover dealing with inter-dimensional travel is that it means that someone is going to have to make a passage through The Sea of Chaos and consequently grabbing the attention of... well She Who Is The Sea of Chaos, better known as The Lord of Nightmares. You might get away with using some of the lesser characters but given the events at the end of Slayers Next if you try to use either Lina or Gourry her attention is more or less required for it to work, even if by passive approval.

So the question becomes is do you think the world of Zero no Tsukaima can deal with the intervention of Chaotic Neutral creator deity?
If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million nights, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Knight of L-sama
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:06 am

Knight of L-sama wrote:The main problem I see in dealing with any Slayers crossover dealing with inter-dimensional travel is that it means that someone is going to have to make a passage through The Sea of Chaos and consequently grabbing the attention of... well She Who Is The Sea of Chaos, better known as The Lord of Nightmares. You might get away with using some of the lesser characters but given the events at the end of Slayers Next if you try to use either Lina or Gourry her attention is more or less required for it to work, even if by passive approval.

So the question becomes is do you think the world of Zero no Tsukaima can deal with the intervention of Chaotic Neutral creator deity?

It need not go that direction, what if it was Naga, Amelia, Sylphia, or even Xellos?
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Knight of L-sama » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:27 pm

PCHeintz72 wrote:It need not go that direction, what if it was Naga, Amelia, Sylphia, or even Xellos?

Naga, Amelia, Slyphiel probably wouldn't be too bad since they haven't personally got Her attention but in many respects Xellos would be worse than anyone else. With Gaav and the Hell-brat dead and him more powerful than any Priest or General that puts him as the fifth most powerful Mazoku of the Red World. Remember, he can destroy an entire Golden Dragon flight without breaking a sweat when properly motivated. He's a game breaker.
If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million nights, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Knight of L-sama
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Mon May 02, 2011 9:48 pm

summoning NAGA? are you mad? ......the laugh would cause everyone to run screaming for thier life much less the ego she has and the whole chest thing would really to much for the poor girl that summoned the chesty one....aslo working out that naga would be the better mage also would really rubbing salt in the wounds.....
but my god the horrow factor along for the maddenss in laughing your ass off reading this would really be worth it......
also it would explain what happened to naga from the ovas and no seeing her in the tv shows.....
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Ideas