An idea Challenge. Ranma Vs Gunsmith Cats.

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

An idea Challenge. Ranma Vs Gunsmith Cats.

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Ok I know this might fall a little short of the requirements for Ideas. If it does could someone please suggest somewhere better for it to be moved?

Here's the challenge. I'd like anyone who takes this up to write a story where for some reason Rally and Ranma are fighting the same badguy. But the challenge is that both of them think the other is working with the Bad Guy. How many chapters can you get before they realize they are on the same side? Can you defeat the badguy without reconciling their differences?

Any setting from either series things can happen. Say Akane gets kidnapped by someone Rally knows. I'm a little tired but this has been kinda picking at me since Trythlind started writing Kittens in Babylon.

So yeah that is the challenge go as far as you can along the plot with keeping them from realizing they are both fighting the same evil. I think their personalities and situations that come from any of the usual enemies on either side could make any number of possible plots. I'd suggest one but I'm too out of it. Again sorry if it is not enough for the Ideas area. Open to move suggestions if it needs to be moved.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Ideas