Mothering a Firebird.

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Re: Mothering a Firebird.

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:29 am

This is going to all be Akane centered. And the Senshi are going to likely be attacking or at least being coerced to attack before Saffron is even born but I was thinking about the over Abuse of Usagi and the fact her spells tend to heal people. Something that ends up leaving some changes to both Akane and Saffron with Usagi thinking she'd completed the task only to have Pluto point out how it didn't work later on kind of thing. Its also a point to shake the trust between Pluto and the other Senshi.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Its an Akane Story more Ranma verse in the first half more Senshi verse in the later. Oh FYI the Senshi aren't the only ones out to kill Saffron. That is part of why the Great Freeze was going to happen without Senshi intervention in the first place.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:45 pm

I want the Ranma Drama to play out before the Senshi are involved at all. But possibly not before showing other threats to Saffron. Ones that would have been attacking in the time line Setsuna expected to bring them to Crystal Tokyo. And in a way its only after they find out about the difference in Saffron that I would want Setsuna discovering what has threatened CT.

The Great Freeze is something from Chibi-Usa's history. Some time between present day and when she time travels from the world goes through about 1000 years of glaciation.

If a living anchor of the Fire aspect of planetary mana dies permanently I figure that might be a believable contributing factor.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Ideas