The New Karasu-kun

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

The New Karasu-kun

Postby Epsilon » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:36 am

To explain the title... Karasu means 'crow' in Japanese and the main protagonist in Air Gear is often called Karasu-kun by Simca. And so...
Plot format? Fairly simple... insert another poor abandoned/abused male character into Ikki's role at a young age and have him be adopted by the four Noyamano sisters and get him into the world of Air Treck at a younger age (when the Sleeping Forest group is still around and kicking). After staying with them for a while and growing up, toss the guy back out into his normal environment and see what crazy results vary.
We may see...
- Shinji asking that Evangelion sized Air Trecks be built for future Angel battles.
- Uzumaki Naruto creating a new form of taijutsu based on AT movements for aerial maneuverability.
- Ranma Saotome having a much easier time executing the Saotome Secret Technique and easily ditching behind unwanted attention.
... and so forth.
I admit that this isn't exactly the most interesting idea in the world but I do want to see some Air Gear fics take off.
Why doesn't this forum properly show up when I put in the site address on my AOL browser? - Epsilon after the 100th time trying to check Fukufics from home
Epsilon
Senshi Candidate

Return to Ideas