ranma dbz idea

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

ranma dbz idea

Postby Tentai21 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:15 pm

well its just an idea from a remembered fic that i tried finding so i may have to get incontact with the auther just in case.

well some how brolly survives his battle with gohan, or goku pending on the movie andends up on earth searching for someone sutible to fuse with using some fusion earings. and ends up finding ranma either ranma getting into a fight with brolly proving himself worthy of fusing with brolly or brolly watches a fight involving ranma maybe with herb or/and with saffron.

not sure how the curse will react like being purged from the new being, becoming its own person with ranma and brollys dna, or remaining with the new being so he still changes with cold and hot water.

still going on with this made me think, on the what if as well with brolly ending in the past so it could be dbz time some months before the saiyan saga?

as with this ranma or broma or whatever name he calls himself would be able to fight against napa and vegeta or even raditz?

though after thinking about it i thought of adding something like battle vixens, tenjou tenge, history's strongest disciple kenichi, sailor moon, love hina and tenchi muyo.
with this in mind ranma or the new ranma would have a new forms of challenge 2-3 of those listed sailor moon and tenchi muyo. with the sailor moon girls being of saiyan blood, with ami and maybe usagi mother and possible one or two other parents being saiyans. they could have been sent to earth all 8 as setsuna as pluto is still alive so no she wouldn't be a saiyan.
reason whysome of them have their parents with them maybe because they were different to normal saiyans so went with them and not staying behind to get killed off.
ranma after fusing wouldn't be at brolly's power level sort of a reset or lock out to let the new being gain control of his mental and physical powers and abilities.
ranma would decide to improve his skill as his power can grow quickly enough, but i was thinking him seeking out or using the nanban mirror and end up rescuing fasha and having her help him train?

i hope this all makes sense with how its been put up, as basically ranma would become the new LSSJ with being both brolly and ranma, finding out other saiyans are living on earth and getting trained in more martial arts.
though its also the idea of ranma as a saiyan getting in a fight scenes with those like in battle vixens, tenjou tenge or history's strongest disciple kenichi even love hina. such scenes with him getting a good fight with these people, plus surprising them with such skills like flying or massive ki blasts.

though some could say its an attempt at doing something similar to trugets ranma dbz except ranma wouldn't be gettingtrained by the dbz crew until much later pending on when in the dbz time line ranma goes to that world though i would prefer way before the buu saga.
as thats to far into the end of the series and that the only thing left after that would be the dbgt and idon't fancy that so soon, plus it would keep it from being to simlar to trugetes.
“That is not dead which can eternal lie, yet with stranger aeons, even Death may die.”

eternity is within the moments the seconds, grasp those seconds and that moment will last for an eternity.
Tentai21
Senshi Candidate

Re: ranma dbz idea

Postby StarEyed » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:06 am

I don't want to be rude or anything but could you please use capital letters for names and at the beginning of sentences. The lack of them makes your posts really hard to read, and is probably putting a lot of people off.
StarEyed
Senshi Cadet

Postby Tentai21 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:24 pm

So if i redo the post and put in the caps where they should go i should hopefully get some replies?
“That is not dead which can eternal lie, yet with stranger aeons, even Death may die.”

eternity is within the moments the seconds, grasp those seconds and that moment will last for an eternity.
Tentai21
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:36 am

Okay I took the time to read this and like StarEyed it is a little painful to do so. Captitol letter where need would be nice.

As to the idea, I personlly don't care for Ranma being fused with anyone. Ranma on his own is more than an interesting enough character. Not to mention how the heck would Brolly get Fusion earings?

The story looks a little to complicated and I don't think it will interest many.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby DCG » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:46 am

First thing that comes to mind is "Why bother"

Whats the hook for this plot?

And the reason to even bother taking the time to put such a fic down to text?
Fukufics Mod, Plot Hammer, And Muse poker.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Return to Ideas