An old SM idea i could never get right

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

An old SM idea i could never get right

Postby Colm » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:54 pm

A few decades before the fall of the Silver Millenium, Sailor Pluto had a child. That child (male or female) ended up having some type of disorder that the healers/doctors of the time coudn't figure out so they were put into cryostasis, something new and experimental at the time. Durring the transit from the hospital to Pluto for long term storage, the ship is attacked and destroyed.
Now in the present, a while after the end of the SM series, a distress beacon is detected in a new, degrading orbit around the moon by the Mercury Computer. After investigating it, Ami trys to get information from Luna & Artemis, but Setsuna overhears (somehow) and tells the story about her child.
Plans are made to bring the debris and pod back to Earth and try to revive the child. After successfully reviving the kid, they find out the what they have is something that is fairly common and easy to treat with modern medicine.
A few of the twists that I had thought of:
1. Setsuna starts losing her powers as her child starts to inherit them
2. The child is the actual harbringer of the Silence, not Saturn
3. Setsuna's child doesn't speak any currently spoken language
Well, free idea o anyone that wants it.
Heavy weaponry for a safer tomorow. - DOOM 3
One more and it might be tough. - Cloud, Kingdom Hearts II
Colm
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lenneth » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:04 am

here's a couple Ideas.
1. Silver Millennium is Full Of Magic, but child is Deathly Allergic to Magic
2. Child is Born in a Temporal Stasis of sorts (IE: Frozen in time until a certain point in time)
Hope one of them helps!
Lenneth
Senshi Cadet

Return to Ideas