Nerima and Stitch Multicross.

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Nerima and Stitch Multicross.

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:38 am

Nerima And Stitch.
This is more a mess of brainstorming than a solid idea.

This idea is based on a few What If situations. The first is What if Principal Kuno had some experiment pods with him when he returns to Japan. What would happen if Azusa found any of the experiments. Almost everything that can make sense Geologically in Hawaii can also work in Japan. The main differences are reefs and what the Rural areas are like. Not to mention the easy access to Big Cities in Japan.

The Series I think should be involved in total are Lilo & Stitch, Ranma 1/2, Ah! My Goddess! and maybe Kim Possible. It might also be fun to bring the Sailor Senshi into it. I'd need to get some more research done on Hawiian dieties for the AMG tie in. Everyone knows at least one like Pele for example but it might be fun to bring in more.

The Lilo and Stitch continuity will diverge after the continuity of Lilo & Stitch, Lilo & Stitch 2, and Stitch The Movie. Kawaii is a great island that gets allot of tourists and After Stitch The Movie I want the Principal of Furinkan Highschool to be around to collect some of the experiment pods. He will be the one to bring them back to Japan. I think it would be great for him to meet Snips and that give him the inspiration for getting more experiment pods.

The reason for an A!MG tie in would come down to the protection offered by the Hawaiian gods who I believe have been supporting this dynamic and odd Ohana. It also helps explain why so many "Miracles" are easily achieved. At least from Cobra Bubbles perspective. Also with divine protection trying to help Stitch get his family together it could provide cause for some interesting interferences.

The tricky part is which experiments should Principal coconuts get a hold of. What cousins would be fun to find in Nerima and would they end up with different names than the ones Lilo gives them in the Animated series?

Ranma Cannon would of course be easiest to have diverge at the time when Principal Kuno returns to the school. Just imagine what Snips could do to help with his quest for uniform haircuts. That Cousin is allot more skilled in trimming than any of those Lobsters or Faculty. And with all these "Monsters" popping up in Nerima it almost begs the Sailor Senshi to come up North and see if it has a Dark Kingdom tie in.

I could see Lilo and Stitch having to call up KP who they have had a mutual helping experience with in the past to help get to Japan to help with the cousins that got there. Maybe some of KP's enemies could also get into the Cousin hunt. The single Cameo episode was fun and all but so much more can be built off it. Just imagine Jamba Jukiba and Wade working together to make more gear to help handle the Neriman situations.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Ideas