Gaijin inspiried Serenity

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Gaijin inspiried Serenity

Postby WG_Writer » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:39 pm

I put this in ideas since it is only an idea for a start on a fic and I have no idea on how to take it from here. Admitantly it is stupid, but my muse was being mean when it came to the rest of my works.
Queen Serenity looks at the fourteen year old in front of her: "Just lift it into the air and say what comes to mind"
Usagi nods: "By the power of the Moon Palace, I have the Pow-wahhhh"
Serenity watches as Usagi falls off the cliff: "Next time stronger girl and smaller sword"
Meanwhile at the bottom of the cliff
Genma: "Now remember boy, Don't get hit in the head by a girl around here, it will get you another fiancée"
Ranma: "Gee pop, I'm the one that told you that."
Genma: "Just listen to your..." Genma turns after hearing a loud thump, he sees a blond girl upside down doing a head stand on Ranma's head. He goes to say something when Ranma and the girl collapse.
Ranma stands up woozily about an hour later, first the odangoed blond, then the blue haired chick, a raven haired girl, and followed by another blond: What is this, cliff of falling young girls?
Ranma was about to leave when another girl repeats the process
Genma thinks to himself, ‘This is the last time I insist on a shortcut like this one.’
Back at the top of the cliff
Serenity after watching the last girl fall down the cliff: That's it, I am going back to pens, and doing this inside the palace.
Any ideas on what can happen from here on out? or comments on what happened?
If I take this idea to the point of posting it to ff.net it will be converted to a proper story format rather then play format.
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Light02 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:51 pm

Ranma/SM/She-Ra fusion....
Light, The New Avatar of Chaos
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby crystlshake » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:37 am

Depending on how the (sword/weapon im guessing) accesses the magical power Serenity may have to go thrue some kind of retrieval process. If not for the girls themselves just for the magical items (such as to prevent them from falling into 'the wrong hands'). Perhaps the weapons offer something beyond magical powers such as sustain the girls' lives. By reforging them into pens or such, perhaps they will die as a result.
A little more explanation on the type of shortcut Genma was talking about (since the fiance thing was mentioned I assumed it to be some failed endurance training or something- though if Ranma can survive them fighting and the inevitable monster/agent encounters I suppose it would be somewhat successful) such as why he says they're fiances. The biggest hurdle to cross will probably be the introduction of so many characters at once but overall shouldnt be too bad. Deciding on if there were a special purpose for the girls would be anouther point. If they were to serve like the senshi in protecting a kingdom it makes them a valuable asset to the kingdom and targets to its enemies since they seem to be new to their powers and weak.
Perhaps the process wasnt complete and there are other kingdoms groups that want to capitalize on such a valuable resource of power in different ways. Probably want to decide on some kind of setting as well (such as if this is an original world or some such).
By the power of Greyskull! Maybe have Skeletor pop in at some point just for the reference. Or Orco as some kind of irritating dungeon master kind of figure.
'The willow knows what the storm does not. The power to endure pain outlives the power to inflict it.' -MtG, Blood of the Martyr
Appointed Spamville Inquisition Deputy by Shadell September 27, 2006.
Appointed Himitsu's Loyal Left Hand Girl October 26, 2006.
crystlshake
Moon Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:18 am

its going to be a git of an alterverse for the senshi, and it was just the inners that that happened to. I guess a follow up scene where they ger their pens would be a good idea.
as to the fiancee thing, this area has a village nearby that is like the amazons as near that i can figure. the marrage cerimony is kinda like the reverse of old traditional caveman type marrage cerimonies, meaning around here if a girl likes you she will engage herself to you by hitting your hear to knock you out and draging you home to meet the parrents, not that Ranma will give them the chance for the latter.
I doubt at this point that I will abuse any actual characters from He-Man, or She-ra. but I am just waking up so I am unsure at this point.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Knight of L-sama » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:47 am

Actually is Usagi is taking the place of Adora/She-Ra it should be 'For the Honour of the Moon Palace' rather than 'By the Power.' 'By the Power' was Adam/He-Man's phrase.
If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million nights, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Knight of L-sama
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:04 am

Knight of L-sama wrote:Actually is Usagi is taking the place of Adora/She-Ra it should be 'For the Honour of the Moon Palace' rather than 'By the Power.' 'By the Power' was Adam/He-Man's phrase.

I never saw She-ra, only saw a few episodes of He-man
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Light02 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:33 pm

but you have to admit WarG it fits better
Light, The New Avatar of Chaos
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:33 pm

does she yell, "I have the Power!"?
if not it ruins the joke that started this idea.
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Knight of L-sama » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:00 am

WarGiver wrote:does she yell, "I have the Power!"?

Yeah, they both use the "I have the Power!" phrase during the transformation.
If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million nights, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Knight of L-sama
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Ideas