[Strike Witches + Evangelion] Strike Eva

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

[Strike Witches + Evangelion] Strike Eva

Postby Akuma-sama » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:22 pm

“I assume you have some questions. As the only one with the answers, it falls on to me to answer them.”

“First, this is all the fault of Ikari Shinji.”

-----------------------

Asuka Langley woke up to a familiar ceiling in mild confusion. It was a strange confusion, a confusing one if you’ll permit, as she was unaware as to what she was confused about. The last thing she remembered was going to bed after watching that somewhat-amusing-but-not-really-since-it-was-japanese humor show, thinking about how great a pilot she was.

Waking up Mother Eva Underwater Battleship Tanks Missiles Defend Attack Kill Kill Kill Protect—

MP Evas Fight Kill Fight Fight Rage Anger Fear Mother Lance Spear Eye
EYES ARM PAIN WINGS OH GOD STOP MAKE IT STOP MOTH—

Asuka flinched, her hand reflexively going for her face. Her eye felt normal under her palm, and her arm was in one piece, and her guts were in her, and—

“Right. Freaky dream. Really freaky dream. Note to self, Katsuragi’s fridge does something to foodstuff. Eat takeout from now on,” she mumbled, taking deep breaths while her heart slowed down. She glanced at the clock, and with a final sigh, stood up. On the bright side, it was Sunday, meaning she wouldn’t have to be bored to hell today. On the bad side, today was a sync test, if she remembered correctly, which meant she’d spend most of the day sitting in an entry plug.

As opposed to spending the day lounging around. Or going out window-shopping with Hikari for stuff she could easily afford but had no room for.

She spent the next few moments cursing Japan and its idea of housing units under her breath, then sighed and reached for her wardrobe. As she selected her outfit for the day, she spent a few stray thoughts on vain wishes that something interesting would happen.

She’d come to regret those later.

-----------------------

Although her watch indicated she still had well over half an hour before the tests would begin, Asuka still walked in the deserted pilots’ locker room. Not only did starting early allow her to make sure the skin-tight uniform wasn’t going to pinch her in uncomfortable places, but it also let her avoid the doll for a little longer. It was therefore with a nonchalant song in her voice that she reached her locker. She opened the door and reached inside…

…then pulled away, shut the door quickly, and looked up at the nametag on it. No denying it, it was her locker. So she opened it up again, to check.

Yup, it was still there.

“…if this is a joke…”

“It is not,” a voice called from the door, and Asuka nearly screeched in surprise as she found the Ayanami Rei standing less than a meter away from her, staring at her with those creepy red eyes of hers. Asuka took a few steps backward, and in the process noticed that Rei had already put on her plugsuit. If it qualified as a plugsuit; it looked like someone had forgot to put the pants in the wash, which was really the only possible explanation for what she was seeing (even though it made no sense, since plugsuits were one-pieces).

She was looking at Ayanami’s white panties. More accurately, those panties were one of the three items of clothing Ayanami was wearing; the other two were a white top, which at least looked like it had been taken off a plugsuit, and her A-10 clips. Asuka would have yelled at her and told her to put on some pants of a similar, if red, outfit hadn’t currently resided in her locker.

“I assume you have a lot of questions,” Ayanami started, stating the obvious, “and as the only one with the answers, it falls onto me to answer them.”

Right. This had better be good, or she’d be kicking the commander (who was no doubt at the source of this, the creepy old pervert) in the nads, and screw his ultimate authority.

“First, this is all the fault of Ikari Shinji. When Third Impact was initialized—”

“Wait wait wait, hold up. Third impact?” Eyes Arm Wings Mass Production Evas Grin Blood Pain Pain

Ayanami nodded. “You should remember it.”

Asuka felt sick. She did remember. She wished she didn’t.

“When Third Impact was initialized,” Ayanami started again, “Ikari Shinji was in the center of it, as the pilot of the Eva used to trigger the impact. In short, he was at its helm, controlling everything that was happening. At that moment, he held the fates of every human being on Earth in his hands. A being with that much power can be referred to as a God.”

“Spineless is in his heaven, and all is FUBAR in this world…” Asuka groaned. “Then what, he banished pants away?” yeah right, like he had the spine to do something like that…

“Incorrect,” Ayanami said. “Although at that point he was mostly unaware of what was happening, his powers reacted to his subconscious—”

“So he subconsciously banished pants away? That’s not much better.”

Ayanami shot her a glare.

Asuka blinked, then blinked again, and raised her hands in surrender. “Sorry, carry on.”

“His powers reacted to his subconscious wills and remade the world. This is a world where Third Impact has yet to happen—”

“No way I’m letting myself get ripped up ag—er, sorry, carry on…”

Ayanami’s glare relented, and to Asuka’s surprise the doll actually looked uncomfortable. “I am… also unwilling to live the same events again. It was unpleasant for me as well…” she shook her head (thereby banishing what few emotions she had) and continued, “This world is a world in many ways similar to the one we knew; angels are still attacking, your life was in many ways similar to the one in your previous life… but there is one major difference.”

“The lack of pants?”

Ayanami raised an eyebrow. “Are pants truly so important to you?” Not waiting for an answer, she continued, “the one thing Ikari Shinji truly hated from the previous world, however, is gone; there are no Evangelion Units.”

“What?! So how the hell do we fight Angels?”

“You already know. The Striker Units.”

As if the name jolted something loose in Asuka’s memory, she suddenly knew. Striker Units. Leg-mounted propellers, inbuilt with several AT-field related defenses, capable of granting flight, incredible strength, incredible resilience, as well as unlimited ammunition for properly built weapons…

…but which could apparently not be used with pants! Damnit!

“…This is all Shinji’s fault,” she sighed, just as the door opened and someone walked in.

“My fault for what?” asked the newcomer, and Asuka felt her eyebrow twitch when she was the young, cute, in fact quite adorable, completely female but also completely Shinji newcomer. The black-haired girl winced at the irate glare Asuka shot her way, muttered a quick “Sorry,” and went to get changed in another row.

Asuka shot Ayanami a glare, and the bluette shrugged. “His powers reacted to his subconscious will. Some oddities are to be expected.”

The red-head continued to glare for a few moments longer, before sighing in defeat, trying to figure out just what the hell she was going to do, and opening her locker door.

Her plugsuit still had no pants.

-----------------------

I apologize, and in fact I blame 4chan for this.

Comment away, and as always, if someone wants to write something similar/continue this, be my guest. ;)
[20:42] <@DCG> My spam folder seem to think i need a biger dick, biger boobs, and a new watch.
[20:42] <@DCG> wtf would i need a new watch for?

As good as permanent inhabitant of the #fukufics chatroom.
Kick my ass, recieve chapter. Eventually. Maybe.
Akuma-sama
Senshi Cadet

Postby bissek » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:25 pm

I've seen double posts before, but this is the first time I've seen a double thread. You need to have one of them pulled.
Genius is 1.7% inspiration, 98.6% perspiration, and .4% poor math skills.
bissek
Moon Senshi

Postby Akuma-sama » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:30 pm

bissek wrote:I've seen double posts before, but this is the first time I've seen a double thread. You need to have one of them pulled.

Done. Sorry, had some technical difficulties here. ^^;;
[20:42] <@DCG> My spam folder seem to think i need a biger dick, biger boobs, and a new watch.
[20:42] <@DCG> wtf would i need a new watch for?

As good as permanent inhabitant of the #fukufics chatroom.
Kick my ass, recieve chapter. Eventually. Maybe.
Akuma-sama
Senshi Cadet

Postby Not-Going-to-Tell » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm

Pants.

Pants....

Pants.........

I was laughing to this. Hilarious!
There are times for magic, there are time for martial arts, and there are times for giant Tiger-Dragon Robots that have both.
Beware the Otaku. He commands a mech that can unleash 123632 gigatons. Thats the equivalent of shooting Chicago, and knocking down ever building from Colorado to Maine.
Not-Going-to-Tell
Senshi Cadet

Return to Ideas