The White Devil of the Moon (Nanoha/SM)

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Postby Heaven's Deamon » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:09 pm

I think it was more the use of scientific formula that brought about the reminder, so any other comparisons to the other person (such as the apparant obsitinance and hypocrisy they show) would have been unintentional.
Apointed Spammer rank D by Fool (AKA Black Dragon) Monday April 9th, 2007

Upgraded to Spammer Rank C by BD (AKA Fool, Black Dragon) Monday April 30th, 2007

Promoted to Spammer Rank B by BD (AKA Fool, Black Dragon) Tuesday May 15th 2007
Heaven's Deamon
Moon Senshi

Postby Akuma-sama » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:01 pm

With respect to the minor derailing going on in this thread, is anyone going to pick this idea up? I really want to read it. :P
[20:42] <@DCG> My spam folder seem to think i need a biger dick, biger boobs, and a new watch.
[20:42] <@DCG> wtf would i need a new watch for?

As good as permanent inhabitant of the #fukufics chatroom.
Kick my ass, recieve chapter. Eventually. Maybe.
Akuma-sama
Senshi Cadet

Postby Comartemis » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:49 pm

Heaven's Deamon wrote:I think it was more the use of scientific formula that brought about the reminder, so any other comparisons to the other person (such as the apparant obsitinance and hypocrisy they show) would have been unintentional.

Correct. Fog and I have had our disagreements in the past but ark is one of the few people who've managed to get themselves a place on my Ignore list. But I think Fog is referring to ark, not me.

With respect to the minor derailing going on in this thread, is anyone going to pick this idea up? I really want to read it.

I've got a project of my own I'm busy with at the moment or I'd do it myself. I'm still really interested in what Crystal Tokyo would look like with a Belkan Kaiser on the throne, though.
Currently Watching: Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Currently Reading: Sora no Otoshimono

KILL the darkfic. BURN the angst. PURGE the Bad End.
Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Re: The White Devil of the Moon (Nanoha/SM)

Postby MWkillkenny84 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:32 pm

Just a suggestion: give the Senshi some Intelligent Device (similar to Bardiche and Raising Heart ndKK) to add some firepower at the sub-experienced and less battle-experienced group?
Because the Senshi (after the fourth series) are the m4g1c4l-g1rl equivalent of the Star Wars IV Deathstar: good versus other BIG starship and planets. Versus smaller and faster opponents? No chanche. And Fate (and Nanoha, of course) is too rapid for them.
MWkillkenny84
Initiate

Postby Comartemis » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:51 pm

MWkillkenny84 wrote:Just a suggestion: give the Senshi some Intelligent Device (similar to Bardiche and Raising Heart ndKK) to add some firepower at the sub-experienced and less battle-experienced group?
Because the Senshi (after the fourth series) are the m4g1c4l-g1rl equivalent of the Star Wars IV Deathstar: good versus other BIG starship and planets. Versus smaller and faster opponents? No chanche. And Fate (and Nanoha, of course) is too rapid for them.

How do you propose that they get their hands on a handful of devices, much less learn a completely different style of magic to use with them?

The Senshi don't need anything except a (significant) competency boost and some teamwork to be a threat to Fate by herself, especially if the plot forces her to have a limiter in place while she's on vacation.

Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:19 pm

If the series progressed past the first season, most likely the Death Busters would make an immediate appearance afterwards, assuming Ail and Ann don't show up sometime during the main festivities. Nanoha wouldn't have any kind of interest in ruling a planet (makes me wonder what Pluto has to say about that...) and the Great Freeze could be stopped by TSAB intervention.

I tend to not really count Ail and Ann due to understandable reasons, but I have no problem with the thought of them being included within a fanfic. I kind of wish more stories would include them, because I did like the saga. It's one of my issues, since I tend to prefer a mix and match of both anime and manga with mostly manga aspects with some small anime aspects tossed in.

And I don't really see why Pluto would care if Nanoha wanted to rule a planet or not. Pluto is merely the guardian of the Space-Time Door, and is mainly tasked with making sure that nobody mucks with history/tries to force their way through. It's not her place to decide if something occurs or not... unless you want to go with fanon 'I will make this happen because it must happen, regardless if I have to manipulate things to do it' Pluto.

Hell, she was even ready to kill Sailor Moon in the manga just to protect the Time-Space Door. If it wasn't for Chibi-usa stopping her, Moon would have probably been the victim of a Dead Scream to the face.
Usagi-Hasano on Fanfiction.net
Senshi of Metis (Jupiter XVI)
Spamville character bio
KonokoHasano
Super Power Senshi

Postby MWkillkenny84 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:13 am

Comartemis wrote:How do you propose that they get their hands on a handful of devices, much less learn a completely different style of magic to use with them?

The Senshi don't need anything except a (significant) competency boost and some teamwork to be a threat to Fate by herself, especially if the plot forces her to have a limiter in place while she's on vacation.

I was only make a suggestion, based on the crazy idea on TFF named "Reincarnation", in with some members of the TSAB as reincarnated in the Sailor Senshi... BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

For the story... the Outers, Haruka&Michiru in first, they'll want to obey o to ignore this Sailor Moon?
MWkillkenny84
Initiate

Postby Comartemis » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:41 pm

MWkillkenny84 wrote:I was only make a suggestion, based on the crazy idea on TFF named "Reincarnation", in with some members of the TSAB as reincarnated in the Sailor Senshi... BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Eh, I've seen crazier stories. Like the one where some god grants Naruto's wish for friends and teleports him to the Nanohaverse and gets him adopted by the Takamachi family. It's called Overkill and it's actually pretty good.

For the story... the Outers, Haruka&Michiru in first, they'll want to obey o to ignore this Sailor Moon?

Obey, probably. Nanoha has similar ideology as Usagi and Hotaru's situation isn't all that different from Hayate's situation, so Nanoha will be rather dead-set on protecting her. H&M won't have much choice but to listen to her lest they get befriended with extreme prejudice.

Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby MWkillkenny84 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:16 am

Comartemis wrote:Eh, I've seen crazier stories. Like the one where some god grants Naruto's wish for friends and teleports him to the Nanohaverse and gets him adopted by the Takamachi family. It's called Overkill and it's actually pretty good.

Obey, probably. Nanoha has similar ideology as Usagi and Hotaru's situation isn't all that different from Hayate's situation, so Nanoha will be rather dead-set on protecting her. H&M won't have much choice but to listen to her lest they get befriended with extreme prejudice.

Or be blasted with a Starlight Breaker on the face.
MWkillkenny84
Initiate

Postby nuriko » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:11 am

Comartemis wrote:Obey, probably. Nanoha has similar ideology as Usagi and Hotaru's situation isn't all that different from Hayate's situation, so Nanoha will be rather dead-set on protecting her. H&M won't have much choice but to listen to her lest they get befriended with extreme prejudice.

MWkillkenny84 wrote:Or be blasted with a Starlight Breaker on the face.

Actually, it amounts to the same thing ... Nanoha often befriends others by beating them to a pulp first.
nuriko
Senshi Cadet

Postby MWkillkenny84 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:42 am

For giving Luna, Artemis and Setsuna others headaches and/or heart attacks (and give to the Time Gates' Operative System, a cousin of Windows ME, a full crash&freeze ndKK), can anyone who'll accept this challenge make the parings a Fate/Yuuno/Nanoha?
The Princess isn't only uninterested in her Destined Love (tm), but is also in furry and yuri...
BWHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!
MWkillkenny84
Initiate

Previous

Return to Ideas