Ranma Dark Moon-The Evil Senshi-Who Would Switch Sides

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Ranma Dark Moon-The Evil Senshi-Who Would Switch Sides

Postby deathgeonous » Thu May 25, 2006 6:09 pm

Ok, I'm thinking Ranma could get, MUCH later on in the story of course, a few of the evil Senshi to defect. So I'm looking for your ideas on which Senshi would defect, and why. I may be putting this out very early, but it would help me build the characters of the evil Senshi, if I knew ahead of time whch would likely defect. So please post who and why.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dragon Man » Thu May 25, 2006 6:38 pm

Well, I'd love to see Saturn defect. I bet she's really feared in the evil dimension and probably treated like a weapon instead of as a person. If she got to see how her alternate was treated, maybe she was mistaken for Hotaru and gets to experience life with the good guys, I can easily see her changing sides. Or you could have her being controlled and forced to fight for Serenity, basically make her the same Saturn we all know deep down but under Serenity's control and when Ranma breaks it she swears to follow her in gratitude. She could be a little more confident than Hotaru, but still really kind and with the ability to heal.
Speak quietly, pilot a big mech.
No matter how many times you rebuild, Tokyo keeps getting destroyed in a massive fireball.
When in China, listen to your tour guide.
"Stay with the Master Chief - he'll know what to do." - Sgt Johnson, Halo 2.
Dragon Man
Asteroid Senshi

Postby GenocideHeart » Thu May 25, 2006 7:18 pm

Actually, I'd like to see Evil Pluto defect, revealing that her loyalty is more to the Princess than to Evil Serenity.
Make no mistake, this Pluto would be absolutely ruthless and kill without a second thought. She just would happen to follow Ranma's orders without question, unless she feels they'd directly damage Ranma himself, in which case she'd discreetly... 'dispose'... of whatever problem popped up with liberal amounts of violence.
It'd be an interesting twist, no?
"When the Planessss burnnnn and all life is torchesss, then Ignusss ssshall at lassst... be at peace..."
--Ignus, Planescape: Torment
"Know that for all who betray justice, I am their fate. And fate carries an executioner's axe."
--Vhailor, Planescape: Torment
GenocideHeart
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby deathgeonous » Thu May 25, 2006 7:34 pm

Ok, Dark Saturn I can see, Dark Pluto, oh, I've got a horribale idea, her being in love with the old Princess, obsessing on finding her for 1500 years, and transfering that obsesive love on to poor, poor Ranma, who is more creeped out by Dark Pluto, then any of his/her old fiancees. And maybe I'll even put them together in the end. I was wondering who to stick Ranma with and an obsest Dark Pluto seems, just like to much fun not to do it.
As to the ones that will definitly NOT swich sides, that would be Uranus and Neptune I think. They're almost bad girls as good girls.
And what do you guys think of Mercury and Mars swiching sides? I think they would.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dark Magic » Thu May 25, 2006 7:39 pm

The Pluto idea sounds interesting, and would be kind of funny to read. Hotaru would probably change sides for the reasons Dragon Man said. I don't really know about mars or mercury just for the fact that the inner scouts seem to me anyways to be around serenity alot more then the outers. So I would think the outers would defeact before the inners. Just my opinion
Dark Magic
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Drawde » Fri May 26, 2006 12:04 am

It also depends on how much the evil senshi are like the good ones. The evil ones are likely the original ones too (didn't die to be reincarnated). Maybe evil Saturn LIKES destroying planets.
Drawde
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby deathgeonous » Fri May 26, 2006 12:32 am

Drawde has an exalent point. Dark Magic's point about the inners/outers relation ship seems good too. You can't really compare these evil origanal Dark Senshi with the new reincarnated good Senshi can you? Other then basic personality, they're hardly the same people. I can now see the inners being fanaticly loyal to Serenity, while the outers don't share the same level of fanatical worship of Serenity, meaning the outers would be the easier group to convert to Ranma's side.
That's not to say they won't be EVIL with a captital EVIL when converted. Dark Pluto is definetly going to be a sociopathic stalker of Ranma, desiring to make her life easier, by elimanating all possibal threats to her, and while Dark Queen Serenity is nuber one with a bullet, Ranma's old friends, rivals and Fiancees would feel her wrath too, unless Ranma notices her plans.
Now Dark Saturn, I can see as tired of being a chained down weapon of mass destruction, and wants her freedom, which Ranma is willing to give her. She out of all the outers would get, nicer, faster, but still stay EVIL, and like to destroy things, and pout cutely when Ranma won't let her do massive property damage just for the hell of it.
Ok on to Dark Neptune and Dark Uranus. In an earlier post I said no way to them, now I think I've changed my mind. They could be complete psycopaths that Ranma has to keep reinged in. They could defect because the other outers did, and they hate the inners, who the Queen likes more. So it's a jellousy/group mentality thing for them. Tell me if you have a better idea for them joining Ranma, I need it.
So all in all Ranma will get the Outers, while the Queen keeps the Inners. The order of defection would be, Dark Pluto then shortly there after Dark Saturn, followed quickly by Dark Uranus and Dark Neptune as a two for one deal. Of course.
This would probably happen very quickly, over two to three chapters, and before Dark Queen Serenity knew about it. Oh when she finds this out will she EVER be PISSED. It will probably be at that point she will admit her 'Daughter' is against her, and vow to kill all the traitiors. should be fun.
Ok, what do you guys think of my rough idea of the defecters? Please tell me what you think of this idea. Thank you.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby DCG » Fri May 26, 2006 12:45 am

Ya know satarn is the senshi of LIFE & death. Note the caps life..
Since the normal satarn is mostly about death how about the one from the dark world be some kinda Belldandy in 9-chans body?
All about life and love. She just so strong that serenity leaves her alone.. that and her handy habbit of bringin people back to life so serenity can kill them again later.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby deathgeonous » Fri May 26, 2006 12:53 am

DCG, that idea I'd have to think about hard. maybe Dark Saturn could be more, balanced, then normal Saturn? I mean Normal Saturn Is wiped by healing and Resing, so Dark Saturn could be better at that, while still wanting to blow shit up all the time for fun. Hmm, a better more, balanced Dark Saturn, this requires some thought on how to do it right. Thanks for the imput, I must think upon your good idea, and how to modify it into a balaced Dark Saturn. Thanks again DCG!
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dragon Man » Fri May 26, 2006 1:10 am

A more balanced Saturn does sound good. And I can totally see her using her destructive urges to take out Youma like crazy. Maybe Ranma could get her involved with meditation and finding inner peace and balance between her two extremes?
No matter how many times you rebuild, Tokyo keeps getting destroyed in a massive fireball.
Dragon Man
Asteroid Senshi

Postby deathgeonous » Fri May 26, 2006 1:56 am

Medation you say Dragon Man? If my memory serves me right, Ranma wasn't to into meditation. And I just thought of something a little while ago. The Dark Saturn could NEVER be mistaken for normal Saturn, becuse Dark Saturn would be in her adult form, now wouldn't she? That's sure to make not only normal Saturn jellous, but all the normal Senshi jellous, of her looks. Just a random thought that came to me.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dragon Man » Fri May 26, 2006 1:59 am

Well there goes my original idea. Hmm, maybe she observes Hotaru going about her life since she's curious as to why she isn't a super weapon? Maybe after switching sides she could teach Hotaru how to better control her powers or heal whatever is causing her to be so weak physically?
Dragon Man
Asteroid Senshi

Postby deathgeonous » Fri May 26, 2006 2:10 am

Wanting what her couterpart has? Good idea Dragon Man. I'm not sure how I'd implement that, if I do it that way, but still good idea. Maybe the could give each other lessons, Normal on how to resist the earge to detonate large peices of space, and Dark on how to heal with out almost killing yourself. a give and take. Maybe even seeing eachother as sisters after a time. if so, pitty the bullies of Normal Saturn. The Planet Busters going live at seeing that! Well close to it anway, there wouldn't be enough left of them to clean up with a sponge. Really. I just might have to put a scene like that in.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dragon Man » Fri May 26, 2006 2:12 am

Hmmm, I can just see Dark Saturn beating up a bunch of bullies and healing any bruises Hotaru suffers before carrying her home piggyback or to get some ice cream with Ranma. I can definitely see them being sisters, that's a great idea. Then Dark Saturn would have love, something I'm pretty sure doesn't exist in the DMK.
Dragon Man
Asteroid Senshi

Postby deathgeonous » Fri May 26, 2006 3:50 am

Um, an EVIL Saturn wouldn't just beat them up. I see this in my mind. Dark Saturn sees the bullys beating up little Hotaru. Dark Saturn cries out "Leave her alone!" then powers up and does a Slient Glave Surprise, angled just at the right angel to hit all of the bullies and miss Hotaru. then Hotaru yells at Dark Saturn, Saying, "You killed them! you can't do that!" leading to a, descusion, (Read Verbal Browbeating) on when and who it is ok to kill. Then Dark Saturn would reserect the bullies, to apease the pissed of little Hotaru. Then comes the Ice Cream with Ranma, as Ranma expains things to Dark Saturn all over again.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Next

Return to Ideas