Another possible idea: Ranma/3x3Eyes crossover...

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Another possible idea: Ranma/3x3Eyes crossover...

Postby GenocideHeart » Mon May 22, 2006 1:14 pm

This is an idea that came to my mind while reading Trinetra (the current 3x3Eyes story arc in Italy).
Gui Yang Wang's Wu, Benares, has a habit of either recruiting or eliminating any potential threats to his 'master', and after killing what essentially amounts to a demigod, Ranma would crtainly qualify as a potential threat.
Things, however, would get more interesting when Yakumo and Parvati get involved, seeking for Ranma's assistance themselves, figuring that if he can kill a Phoenix demigod, he'd be definitely a great asset in battling the enormously powerful Benares and his cronies.
This, of course, can escalate into a very ugly conflict in very little time, as Benares isn't above using underhanded and dishonorable tactics if needed, even though he tends to be strangely honorable for a villain. Any and all of Ranma's acquaintances may well be threatened...
Just a random thought. I tend to listen to plot bunnies a little too much lately... *shrug*
"When the Planessss burnnnn and all life is torchesss, then Ignusss ssshall at lassst... be at peace..."
--Ignus, Planescape: Torment
"Know that for all who betray justice, I am their fate. And fate carries an executioner's axe."
--Vhailor, Planescape: Torment
GenocideHeart
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Ideas