Not an idea... but a request.

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Postby Comartemis » Wed May 21, 2008 3:47 pm

All excellent ideas guys, and thanks for the input.

Anti-existence as it's being used here is supposed to be something like the opposite side of a coin. Logic would dictate that you can't have a part of one side of the coin existing on the other side, but when it comes to dimensional anomalies (something you see quite often in Nanoha) the laws of physics, magic, and the universe tend to get thrown completely out of whack. Think of it as if your shadow suddenly jumped up off the ground and started walking around on its' own.

If I were aiming to turn this into something like Evangelion, P.H., I'd take your advice on this and figure out some way to incorporate Anti-existence as a doomsday-style plot device. Here, however, as Munchkin put it, "It's my universe. I'll do whatever the hell I want to with it."
Currently Watching: Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Currently Reading: Sora no Otoshimono

KILL the darkfic. BURN the angst. PURGE the Bad End.
Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby P.H. Wise » Thu May 29, 2008 11:49 pm

Comartemis wrote:If I were aiming to turn this into something like Evangelion, P.H., I'd take your advice on this and figure out some way to incorporate Anti-existence as a doomsday-style plot device. Here, however, as Munchkin put it, "It's my universe. I'll do whatever the hell I want to with it."

Er, I wasn't actually seriously suggesting that you...
OK, one of our 'humorous content' detectors has failed. I'm not sure if its yours or mine. O_o
Hige sceal þe heardra || heorte þe cenre,
mod sceal þe mare || þe ure mægen lytlað.
P.H. Wise
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Previous

Return to Ideas