Martial Arts Camp

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Martial Arts Camp

Postby tetrambs » Sun May 07, 2006 9:34 pm

"This one time, - at martial arts camp...."
so lets see where this goes - make up your own idea with this one sentence.
My own idea is that Ranma, while still kinda young and niave, met Haruka and/or Makato at martial arts camp, where one (or both) of the girls sticks a martial arts weapon (don't know which one yet, there's so many to choose from...) up their <censored>.
I'm gunna use this to explain some of the girls quirks in something that will probably whind up being a one shot lemon of some sort, but who knows, this perversion may actually inspire me to greater hieghts. Mayhaps this 'American Pie' classical qoute will inspire you as well. :P
Let me know if i should even bother persueing this, okay?
meow
tetrambs
Initiate

Postby Atlan » Mon May 08, 2006 1:06 am

......... oh my.
This one time, - at martial arts camp...."
Ranma kissed Hakura, who he thought was a guy, with ranma only finding out 'he' was a she afterwards, changing his self image from yuri to bi (this is before jusenko), and changing Hakura's the same way.
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby tetrambs » Mon May 08, 2006 2:23 am

i think that would be yoai to bi... but good idea, really this thread is just a way to explain away haruka's makato's and ranma's sexual preference and kinks.
meow
tetrambs
Initiate

Postby WG_Writer » Mon May 08, 2006 5:52 am

Ranma promised Haruka that they would be "bestest best friends forever" and Haruka took the wording as an engagement proposal and also thought Ranma was a girl at the time (who is to say Ranma is the only kid with gender recognition problems).
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Anchoku » Mon May 08, 2006 9:57 pm

Makoto was sitting around the great fire with Rei, Ami and Usagi telling one of her favorite stories from before her parents died.
"This one time, at martial arts camp, this boy about my age showed up pretending he was a cat (and was doing a really great job at it) while being chased by a fat, bald man dressed up like a grandmother. It was so cool watching the kid jump from the roofs, off trees and onto that weird cross-dresser's head so the old guy ate dirt. I laughed so hard I couldn't breath. Everyone had a great time that day. Our sensei called off classes for the whole day and later, we saw him drunk!
"I'll never forget that camp. Every year after that was serious and we trained and trained and trained. But that one year, that was the best. I wish I knew who that kid was. I don't think I've ever seen a sensei so stoned! Or, so hung over the next day. Hehehe. We just sat around trading phone cards, eating snacks and talking for pretty much two days straight. Even after that, Sensei couldn't quite get it together. Of course, it didn't help when one of us would meow like a cat in class and he'd forget what he was trying to show us or stop the sparring to look around.
"Yep! Martial arts camp 1982. Best ever!"
Anchoku
Senshi Cadet

Return to Ideas