Setsuna is Kimiko Tendo

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Setsuna is Kimiko Tendo

Postby Tovath » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:19 am

This is an idea I had that I don't have the time to write so could someone please adopt this plot bunny.
Ryouga sees the Senshi fighting something (can’t just be a yoma because then Pluto wouldn’t be there) and notices that some of the moves Sailor Pluto is using are from Anything Goes. He comes to the understandable, but false conclusion that Ranma has been teaching those scantly clad girls instead of Akane. When he finally makes it to Nerima he tells Akane this. Soon everyone knows about this including Happosai, who decides to investigate and see if those Senshi are as scantly clan…I mean if they are versed in Anything Goes.
Happosai finds the Senshi finishing off an enemy and goes down to err test them (aka grope them). Before he can grope anyone Setsuna hits him into LEO, but not before he calls her Kimiko and asks when she came back from the dead. When Happosai gets back to the Tendo Dojo he mentions that Sailor Pluto has as much right to call Ranma Son-in-Law as Cologne does, maybe more since Nodoka has acknowledged this engagement.
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Ideas