Mahou Bishoujo Nairan

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Mahou Bishoujo Nairan

Postby WG_Writer » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:23 pm

This is an idea that i am working on to jumpstart my Siren's Calling writting engine, while i wait for feedback and come up with more story for it. I originally started it on the IRC chat room, so here it is:
Mahou Bishoujo Nairan
Beautiful Magical Girl Civil War
Warning: some of the girls in this fic may have pairings in their manga, assume all stories are set 3 years after the manga starts, and if they had definite pairings something happened. This is a Spamfic, Cannon is not found here.
Back story:
The Great ice was going to occur with in 2 months so Usagi on the advice of Setsuna arranged a meeting with major names in the Magical Girl field. Many came and met in Nerima (The Sailors did not want to much attention on their home terrirtory so they held the meeting here). The meeting had around 100+ magical girls who in exchange for their help in the furure they would put their families on the priority list for survival (needs of the many. Things go good and treaty (Crystal Treety) gets signed and just before the girls all leave Ranma is sighted. Most of the fic he is hiding in bomb shelters and dodging being sighted using the umisenken...
[Opening scene]
Ranma in a bomb shelter in some undisclosed location
[A news report]
Three years have past since the time known as ‘Magical Girl Advent’, where teams and individual Magical girls and a few magical guys have shown up world wide. There have been reports of Magical girls from around the world descending upon Tokyo. First reports indicated that it was to sign a Crystal treaty. It is unknown what the treaty is in reference to, however, it is likely that it is to help keep them from fighting each other. Unfortunately is seems to have broken down and all talks seem to have failed. There is now an all out war between the various girls and even some teams seem to have some in fighting.
[Fight 1 – Saint Tail versus Yohko]
Saint Tail gets defeated, but puts up a good fight, Yohko doesn’t gloat and carries her off to her grandmother to be watched over
[Fight 2 – Inner Sailor Senshi versus Mew Mews]
The Senshi win after a short easy fight. The Mew Mews just were not a match power wise.
[fight 3 - Magical knight Rayearth versus unnamed magical girls]
[Ranma’s Bunker]
Ranma is realizing he is low on supplies. He is going to go and find some.
Ayeka: Did anyone see Sasami? Mihoshi: There she is *pointing at the TV* *on the TV is a scene from a major looking fight with a 16 year old looking Sasami with 2 Light Hawk Wings comming out of her shoulders, swaying as she runs towards something, she has a rather revieling outfit on*
Magical girls list (all are post Anime/Manga, by how much is noted, times are post cannon start)
Sailor Senshi (3 months - 1 year post cannon end, after Galaxia, most senshi are 16-17, possibly 18)
Tokyo Mew Mew (3 years post cannon start)
Mano hunter Yohko (3 years post cannon start)
Saint Tail (3 years post cannon start)
Yubei-chan (1 year post cannon start)
Magical Knight Rayearth (3 years post cannon start)
Magical girl Sasami/Tsunami (Ryo-ohki OVA, post ova 3)(Sashimi sees Ranma on TV gets a crush and they both go out to claim him)
Pretty Cure (3 years post cannon)
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Raneko » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:35 pm

cool.
Raneko
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Mahou Bishoujo Nairan

Postby Zwzn » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:27 am

WarGiver wrote:Yubei-chan (1 year post cannon start)
By any chance do you mean Jiyu. The girl with the lovely heart shaped eyepatch? She and Freesia Yagyu make a great team. They have a fusion technique. They seem like they could beat any enemy the senshi face and win. Jiyu's Sword seems to have healing powers.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby Frog » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:06 pm

If you will pardon the language: Nanoha and Fate would seriously fuck up the competition.
Still, battle royales are always good, especially if they're of the funny variety.
Move, make way, truth is coming through
The era of justice will come
There are songs of hope too
I would happily sacrifice my life for this world.
Frog
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:19 pm

Zwzn wrote:
By any chance do you mean Jiyu. The girl with the lovely heart shaped eyepatch? She and Freesia Yagyu make a great team. They have a fusion technique. They seem like they could beat any enemy the senshi face and win. Jiyu's Sword seems to have healing powers.

I think so, Most of these listed series are not going to be seen much beyone a few scenes of combat. I am unfamiliar with them and I don't feel like sifting through endless webpages looking for small details.
However if comeone couls supply a link to stats and is familiar with the series enough to give a power compairison please do so.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Akuma-sama » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:13 pm

How about Kinomoto Sakura? She's pretty damn strong, too, and a magical girl... just without the flashy henshin sequence... which makes her all the stronger, I guess :p
Akuma-sama
Senshi Cadet

Postby Zwzn » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:35 am

WarGiver wrote:
Zwzn wrote:

I think so, Most of these listed series are not going to be seen much beyone a few scenes of combat. I am unfamiliar with them and I don't feel like sifting through endless webpages looking for small details.
However if comeone couls supply a link to stats and is familiar with the series enough to give a power compairison please do so.
http://www.j2dvd.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubei-chan_2
Some of the info on Jubei-chan 2 at wikipedia is a little off.
Example: Jiyu Nanohana: The reincarnation of Jubei Yagyu
At the end we see Jubei Yagyu'sw spirit walking off.
As for powers:
Jiyu's sword seems to have healing powers similar to Moon's healing attack used on the Dark Moon family so long as the sword cut you.
Freesia's sword seems to be made to kill.
Then there have special techs.
Generally all the fighters seem to be at least a match for the anime senshi. I think Jiyu, Freesia, or Kita Furo could beat all the anime senshi at once.
Last edited by Zwzn on Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby mondu_the_fat » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:39 am

That's pretty cool.
Need a convincing reason for the battles, though, other that making Crystal Tokyo a dictatorship that some people would oppose to. Although that works.
Yup, Sakura Kinomoto should be somewhere in there.
And where does Ranma fit in? non-aligned?
mondu_the_fat
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:05 pm

mondu_the_fat wrote:That's pretty cool.
Need a convincing reason for the battles, though, other that making Crystal Tokyo a dictatorship that some people would oppose to. Although that works.
Uranu and Neptune are kind of known for doing stupid things in the anime and rubbing people the wrong way.
mondu_the_fat wrote:Yup, Sakura Kinomoto should be somewhere in there.
If what I have heard about her is true then she seems par with manga Sailor Moon.
mondu_the_fat wrote:And where does Ranma fit in? non-aligned?
Each group would have their own agendas, and points of view. Ranma seems in this idea to be trying to avoid everyone.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:04 pm

Wow a few replies, I hope to answer some questions effectively, and qualify some points.
Akuma-sama wrote:How about Kinomoto Sakura? She's pretty damn strong, too, and a magical girl... just without the flashy henshin sequence... which makes her all the stronger, I guess :p

I might include her, but for reasons listed below she probably won't make any major appearances.
Zwzn wrote:Some of the info on Jubei-chan 2 at wikipedia is a little off.
As for powers:
Jiyu's sword seems to have healing powers similar to Moon's healing attack used on the Dark Moon family so long as the sword cut you.
Generally all the fighters seem to be at least a match for the anime senshi. I think Jiyu, Freesia, or Kita Furo could beat all the anime senshi at once.

Hmm some decent information here, however for the basis of the fic, its the senshi who need to win. However aside from your opinion of who would win you don't talkabout how strong they are. Sailor Uranus once destroyed a city block in a single attack, so the Sailor Senshi are going to be a tough act to follow.
I will take what you said about the swords, but i find wikipedia sevearly lacking in the specifics I need.
mondu_the_fat wrote:That's pretty cool.
Yup, Sakura Kinomoto should be somewhere in there.
And where does Ranma fit in? non-aligned?

Thanks for the encuragement!
as to the agreement, it is accepted. Most of them know, or have a preminition of whats comming. So they agree to help for their families sake.
Sakura as stated might have a small part, but it was my understanding that the series lead to a Sakura - Lee pairing, correct me if I am wrong.
As to Ranma, he is the flash point of the fight, or rather the trigger. A few of the girls get ingo an arguement over who should ask Ranma if he is single (mostly on the point of who would get to be the first one to ask him out if he is), One or two say he matches the description of their MIA fiancee, accuacations ensue, lines are drawn, some try to stop the fighting but get drawn in themselves, and of course this is Nerima, who needed to invite Chaos. only a few of the girls are even interested enough in Ranma to fight. But they all know at first that its over him. that fact is quickly forgotten as the fighting esclates and Ranma basically is a background character throughout the fic. Hiding in girl form, dodging the fights, and generally staying unnoticed. he does get spotted a few times... causing an esclation in the fighting, but aside from that he has no direct effects on his own.
Zwzn wrote:Uranu and Neptune are kind of known for doing stupid things in the anime and rubbing people the wrong way.
If what I have heard about her is true then she seems par with manga Sailor Moon.
Each group would have their own agendas, and points of view. Ranma seems in this idea to be trying to avoid everyone.

As true as that is about Uranus and Neptune, I am unsure on how things will unfold with them at this point.
Sakura vs Sailor Moon... from my limited knowledge I have to say Super Sailor Moon at most.
You are so right there. but I am going for less focus on the girls and their reasons, and more for the effects on what is going on around them. It will open up with their own opinions, but it will quickly shift. I do want them to atleast get his name, and use it in reference to the fighting so I have a scene at the Tendo dojo about it.
New content: (That scene just mentioned)
Ryoga: Ranma! This is all your fault!
Ranma: How can it be my fault P-chan?
Akane: Quit picking on poor Ryoga. But, Ryoga, I am sure that Ranma is not at fault here. There is no way that Ranma would have that many girls fighting over...
Akane stops talking for a moment realizing what she is saying and the looks of the others in the room.
Akane: Ok, so it is probably the perverts fault. I just don't see how that so many showed up at once, we usually get at least a day between them.
Kasumi: Oh, My! It has been so quiet the last three months.
Nabiki shushes everyone: I am trying to listen to this.
Nabiki turns the volume up on the television.
Reporter: here i am at the Tabashi-ku Toshima-ku border area, just by the famous (near by explosion drowns out the Reporter). Where the fighting seems in esclation. There seem to be three distinct teams of magical girls fighting here, I have never seen a catfight on this scale before.
before the reporter could be called on the 'cat fight' choics of words a magical 'cat' girl lands visiably in front of the camera, while another magical 'cat' girl, appears and attacks her. The thrown punch is caught, as is the follow-up.
Cat girl 2: He's my fiancee!
Cat girl 1: You said you never met him before, how can you tell? Besides what about that Sailor Saturn, she said that her father mentioned an engagement to him too.
A third girl appears, but she is wearing a total body spandex sout colored Red, she has a helmet covering her entire head, and only long black hair can be seen.
Red suited girl: Cool it you two, it could be an alias, or even the wrong Ranma Saotome.
Everyone looks at Genma
Genma holds up a panda face painted board infront of his face and holds up a sign saying "I'm just an innosent Panda! But if I were human, I would never engage my son to magical girls!"
Akane snorts: Likely story.
Nabiki looks at him for a moment: I belive him.
Everyone looks back to Nabiki, ignoring the sounds of explosions and screams coming from the TV screen.
Nabiki: What magical girl would trust the panda with their seceret identity?
Akane: Good point.
Everyone looks back to the TV and sees the reporter, obviously banged up from shrapnel damage, and the camera lense has a crack in it.
Reporter: As you can all heard, this fighting seems to be over one 'Ranma Saotome'. All i can say at this point is; Ranma you womanizing jerk! This is all your fault!
The reporter then feints as does the cameraman aparently.
Ryoga: Thats what i've been saying that all along!
Ranma splashes himself with water: if you need me i will be hiding under Akane's bed.
Akane: Why my bed you jerk!
Ranma: You have a better suggestion?
Akane after a moment's thoughts: No, but you better not do anything perverted!
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:08 am

WarGiver wrote:
Zwzn wrote:Some of the info on Jubei-chan 2 at wikipedia is a little off.
As for powers:

Hmm some decent information here, however for the basis of the fic, its the senshi who need to win. However aside from your opinion of who would win you don't talkabout how strong they are. Sailor Uranus once destroyed a city block in a single attack, so the Sailor Senshi are going to be a tough act to follow.
I will take what you said about the swords, but i find wikipedia sevearly lacking in the specifics I need.
At the end of J2 Jiyu and Freesia are doing that kind of damage to a mountain side with just normal attacks. Kita Furo does that kind of damage with his specail attacks easily. One of his attacks cuase the ground to blast upward throwing large jagged rock into the air by swinging his sword so that the tip digs into the ground, running a short distance forward, and swinging upward.
WarGiver wrote: Sailor Uranus once destroyed a city block in a single attack,

When did Uranus do that? I don't remember her ever doing anything on that level in the anime.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby Adyen » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:22 am

*nods* Out of all the Magic-Girls, there is nobody that can even get close to Jiyu in terms of speed and precision attacks. Someone like Saturn would have more power, but when she's so quick that it seems like she teleports, you just can't HIT her. Then there's the fact that she uses real swords, and she seems to be able to cut through anything other than other people's swords. Frankly, even untransformed she'd be able to beat most of the Senshi (or at least draw them, as she doesn't have her sword if she didn't transform).
And ya, Nanoha + Fate + Hayate would serious muck up any fight they're in. Each of them could level a city by themselves if they tried, and together (with some friends) they could stop something that destroys Reality, so I don't think there's anyone that can stop them in a group battle...
Sakura... Well, if it's anything other than a 1v1, she's going to lose, hands down. Her cards require a moment to activate, and often that's enough for some of the faster Magic Girls.
How about Nurse Angel Ririka?
About Tokyo Mew Mew... there's a rumor going around about a second season. Anyone can confirm it or deny it?
Adyen
Senshi Cadet

Postby WG_Writer » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:50 am

Thanks for the feed back. I think i will have Jubie chan and her friends just not fight the senshi.
As to when Uranus leveled the city block, it was in the Manga. As I recall she was in Normal form and used her normal World Shaken to take out five Demons. Bu then in the Manga there was generally more damage done by the Senshi then the NWC could ever be attributed for.
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby SoftRogue » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:52 pm

WarGiver wrote:Thanks for the feed back. I think i will have Jubie chan and her friends just not fight the senshi.

Problem, though. After spending about 300 years being frozen in an iceburg up in Siberia, Freesia isn't the sort of person who would want to relive that again...and she's the one who is a ruthless as the Outer Senshi.
On the other hand, the problem with Jiyu is her motivation. She doesn't want to use the Lovely Eyepatch. And add the to the face that everytime she uses it, it is slowly killing her (overtaxing her body to the point she can stand in a pool of water and it lets of huge gouts of steam). However, once she is properly motavated...watch out! If someone trys to hurt someone she cares for...
In fact, to be honest with you, the only anime character that I can think of who could keep up with the two of them would be Kenshin Himura in full Battousai mode.
Now...if you have Jubie-chan and Freesia going at one another (one for, one against) well, the last time they fought the destroyed huge tracks of forrest...would be intresting to see what they would do to Tokyo...
SoftRogue
Senshi Candidate

Return to Ideas